• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_otrfg7X52R1vgqphho1_500.gif

tumblr_oicl1tmEhN1rlheeoo2_r1_540.gif

I really hope we can see more TIE Pilots and Deathtroopers in Solo. My buddy working on the set said I'll love the new Trooper combo's they have in store but he also said that about the Executioner Stormtroopers and they didn't do a damn thing:lol:

Watching TLJ a second time pretty much reinforced why I didn't care for the movie.

God damn that stupid side mission with Finn and Rose was completely useless. Had purple hair lady told them the plan, no one would have died in the escape pods.

That would have given Rian about 45-60 minutes to delve deeper into developing Rey and Kylo...

Utter waste.

Though I did enjoy Luke in my second viewing, that's about it.

I purchased the TLJ visual dictionary

I forgot how much I enjoyed these books

I wish this kind of world building was, y'know, in the movie :lol:

Visual dictionary and Art of books are really a nice pickup for library. Even for the individual movies we all find weak. I'm gonna wait for discount.

Why

Im not the only one who thinks that

"Last Jedi vs. Star Wars This is an impossible comparison, for all the reasons why it’s impossible to compare Aaron Judge to Babe Ruth. There’s no question that Babe Ruth is more legendary and important to the history of baseball. But it’s also obvious that Aaron Judge is more impressive physically, and plays in an era in which the game is much more difficult to excel at. If Babe Ruth had to face modern pitching, or just beat out a throw to first base, he would be swiftly drummed out of the minors. Meanwhile, if Star Wars, (or A New Hope, if you must) had to deal with lunatics on the internet in 1977, it might’ve influenced how we perceive that film today.

Star Wars is probably the most iconic blockbuster-type movie ever made. It not only set the tone for subsequent Star Wars movies, it also represents an ideal for every film of its ilk that has followed in the past 40 years. In the history of cinema, there aren’t 10 films that are more influential than Star Wars.

But it’s not as well-made as The Last Jedi. It’s not as exciting, or as well-acted, or as funny on purpose. As a writer-director, George Lucas was capable of being funny by accident, whereas Johnson actually pulls off a mother joke in the opening scene of The Last Jedi.

As a phenomenon, Star Wars is unparalleled. As an actual film, The Last Jedi is better."

Y’all know Disney could just do everybody a solid and cast Sebastian Stan in a Luke Skywalker movie set between ROTJ and TFA...

It certainly might turn some of the fan heat down a little if they actually make a movie with badass Jedi Master Luke Skywalker...

Y’all know Disney could just do everybody a solid and cast Sebastian Stan in a Luke Skywalker movie set between ROTJ and TFA...

It certainly might turn some of the fan heat down a little if they actually make a movie with badass Jedi Master Luke Skywalker...

It’s all frivolous at this point. Seeing how Luke ends up did enough damage to his character. Just let him die from exhaustion in peace :smh:

The way they botched Luke in TLJ, I'm not even interested in that storyline anymore...

I enjoyed bright last night more than TLJ

I did too. Funny how most critics love TLJ and most fans don't and it's the inverse for Bright, critics hate the ******* movie and watchers seem to like it a lot.
I got my issues with the movie as well though, mostly in fleshing out the world. It gives you all these nice little tidbits about the world but barely expands on any of them.
Would have vastly preferred it as a book series because while the action was alright I really would've like more narrative and exposition explaining how the world got to the point it was at in the movie. The end was weak too. The villain was utterly disappointing. You dont take Noomi Rapace and make her practically a mute robot.
It's a waste of a good actress. I got some more gripes but this aint the Bright thread, it's the Star Wars thread.

Back
Top Bottom