Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of the prequel trilogy, did any of you guys catch Episode I in 3D in 2012? I still have the 3D podracer goggles.
I did! Was so amped to watch a star wars movie in theatres but then the movie really dragged on and I remembered why I never watch it
from start to finish. OVERALL was a great experience and will do it again! My wife loves that movie, little anakin x padme x liam x ewan she loves.

Speaking of the prequel trilogy, did any of you guys catch Episode I in 3D in 2012? I still have the 3D podracer goggles.

Wow, was it that long ago?! I went to watch it. Never cared for 3D but I can't pass up the opportunity to watch any of them in the theatre.

I did! Was so amped to watch a star wars movie in theatres but then the movie really dragged on and I remembered why I never watch it
from start to finish. OVERALL was a great experience and will do it again! My wife loves that movie, little anakin x padme x liam x ewan she loves.

Watched it too...Couldn’t pass up the pod race scene in 3D...

Shattered Glass, and he was tremendous in that. The kid can act, he just had some terrible dialogue to get thru.
in the 3 hourish documentary that came along with the OT remastered box set Lucas talked about his sources of inspiration with story, action sequences and what not. When he started the PT, everything had to be thrown in its face. GL didn't care about costume and wardrobe but now since we're showing the good times per say he HAD to make up fashion for Naboo queens and for the universe in general.

all that being said.... GL got carried away with dialogue. full of himself. as if you guys didn't know this already.

on a sidenote

Fun fact: if the Rebels run out of fuel in space while running from the First Order who is going the same exact speed, their ships will still be moving at the EXACT same velocity as when they had fuel.

They would not just slow down and stop in space.

From top to bottom, the whole "chase sequence" framing device of the entire movie is a sack of wet bootyholes.

It’s a great movie afterall
214AEC30-BC8C-4C38-81EC-EC9040C05BD0.jpeg

i may have been watching too much game of thrones but what if Rey is Yodas bastard daughter ala jon snow haha

ps : obi wan more likely than yoda

i dunno, i don’t think i’d like it if they forced her lineage just to appease some angry fans. i like the idea of rey coming to greatness out of nowhere. might be too random for some but it works for me.

i dunno, i don’t think i’d like it if they forced her lineage just to appease some angry fans. i like the idea of rey coming to greatness out of nowhere. might be too random for some but it works for me.

I never cared about Rey's lineage but my biggest gripe with her not being a Skywalker is that now we have this teen romance between her and a 30 year old

That’s the only time my wife has sat down and watched a Star Wars movie. And I’m ok with that.

Makes my collecting so much easier when she can’t tell a Tusken Raider from a Snowtrooper:lol: Her knowledge ends with Vader, Jango and Boba Fett and I’d like to keep it that way.

i may have been watching too much game of thrones but what if Rey is Yodas bastard daughter ala jon snow haha

ps : obi wan more likely than yoda

She'd have to be his granddaughter...Obi Wan was born in 57BBY (died 0BBY), Rey was born in 15ABY. TFA takes place in 34ABY, so Rey is 19.

I never cared about Rey's lineage but my biggest gripe with her not being a Skywalker is that now we have this teen romance between her and a 30 year old

She'd have to be his granddaughter...Obi Wan was born in 57BBY (died 0BBY), Rey was born in 15ABY. TFA takes place in 34ABY, so Rey is 19.

If the Rey character is 19, how old is the Kylo character suppose to be? Actors are 9 years apart in real life so not too far. But really don't care for another Anakin/Padme tragic loveline. Funny how the Han/Leia couple is only relationship that kinda worked in the movies.

tumblr_ob4xlb6lMS1s7xfipo5_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom