Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You silly b.

The point isn't their names, it's the fact that the movies that they appear in have an actual adult understanding of how military command structures work

AND NO, THEIR NAMES AND RANKS APPEAR IN THE CREDITS YOU *** :lol:

So how would you have structured the military command for the First Order? Was that you that kept questioning why Resistence Dial-an-Admiral didn't clue in people outside of her Command what was going on? Or why Phasma is obeyed by the troopers?

What's your Rank, Soldier?

cgi-cushing-tarkin.gif

I do, I find it very stress relieving. Currently, I've built their UCS Snowspeeder and TIE Fighter.

Depending on the set, I enjoy building. I built Kylo Ren's Tie Fighter yesterday and plan on building a U-Wing pretty soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20180107_181859_660.jpg
    IMG_20180107_181859_660.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 4
I build Legos from time to time with the kids...Some of the bigger ones take some serious time though..

Looking at the “Kessel Run” Falcon makes it obvious what changes Lando asks Han about in ESB...

These pics were from a while ago...They were reported as being from Solo but looked to be fake...Seeing the Lego sets though I guess they were real after all...

1AD07055-8079-4A9E-8F4A-6FDAF9A11845.jpeg
12644C1A-33F8-4549-8B6B-8585D6D8168C.jpeg
06BB07AD-D312-4D2A-A7B9-5F3D7D33E64A.jpeg
66E2FD3B-5B96-48E3-AA48-DDFA658680BE.jpeg
EECAB9A6-E8C1-46CB-9DE5-56966909EEA2.jpeg

I was debating on watching TLJ today...But you guys make it seem it's a movie I can wait lol

I was debating on watching TLJ today...But you guys make it seem it's a movie I can wait lol
i wouldn't wait. the more you read, the more bias you might accumulate. watch it and come to your own conclusion.

spoke to one of the most hardcore star wars dudes i know this past weekend. he loved parts of the movie but said it had a few big issues. he was heated about luke tossing the light saber over his shoulder :lol:
he said he still liked the movie overall though.

i wouldn't wait. the more you read, the more bias you might accumulate. watch it and come to your own conclusion.

spoke to one of the most hardcore star wars dudes i know this past weekend. he loved parts of the movie but said it had a few big issues. he was heated about luke tossing the light saber over his shoulder :lol:
he said he still liked the movie overall though.
Luke did what?! I didn't know that :lol::frown:

Back
Top Bottom