• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see it.

The voice alone gives him a leg up.

Hopefully Spielberg and Lucas cast him as Indy's actual son.

636588257561377808-Han-Solo.jpg

I just hope it's a good movie. I don't expect it to be anything great, mostly because the connection to that character is so tied to the actor. It's been said a lot but that's still where I'm at. A Star Wars heist movie? Sounds cool. A Star Wars heist movie with a young Han and nothing from the promotional materials gives me confidence of his portrayal... ehh.

So I just finished Star Wars: Rebels a couple hours ago. I recall yall discussing it in here from time to time but I ignored it since I was planning to binge it.

Pretty good.

No complaints just questions. I did find it weird how easy in comparison Ezra took Kanan's death.

Off rip is that just the end? Seems they could easily spinoff where Ezra and Thrawn end up in to a movie of its own whether its in another another galaxy far far away or some place just past the Outer Rim. Plus the other part with Sabine and Ashoka could be another movie within itself.

So I just finished Star Wars: Rebels a couple hours ago. I recall yall discussing it in here from time to time but I ignored it since I was planning to binge it.

Pretty good.

No complaints just questions. I did find it weird how easy in comparison Ezra took Kanan's death.

Off rip is that just the end? Seems they could easily spinoff where Ezra and Thrawn end up in to a movie of its own whether its in another another galaxy far far away or some place just past the Outer Rim. Plus the other part with Sabine and Ashoka could be another movie within itself.

Thrawn will absolutely be around, somewhere. I know that is happening with every fiber in my body. He's potentially an enormous figure in the Universe. (If Disney wants to do that, so far, looks like they do)

As for Ezra, certainly possible they could do some stuff with him, movie or TV show. I kinda believe we will see something involving Rebels, someday. Soon? That I can't say. Maybe, or maybe 5-10 years down the road, Iono.

Vader ridin on a Tie Fighter with his saber in hand tho...... :pimp:

Jesus...........it just hit me WHY they ended that scene with Thrawn the way they did.......Holy **** :lol:

Yeah, I'm just thinking about the current movies and the other announced trilogies.

Ezra would be in his early 40s I think or late 30s. Get the right actor and you're good.

After they get rid of this whack First Order bring Thrawn in to restore real order to the galaxy with his superior strategies.

Last edited:
I hope that Disney has future plans with Ezra and Thrawn. It was a solid ending to the series and I hope they return soon.

I didnt know he auditioned.

I remember only a few of the early candidates considered. I only recall not liking any of them.

Last edited:
Seems like dude is doing an impersonation rather than just acting. I don't blame them for not banking on that to carry a film.

Lucasfilm couldn't find any 20-something white actor to play Han Solo?

If this remains true, how they find white people to play non-white characters but struggle to find a younger Solo? As most of you mentioned, Gambino and Chewie look like they’re saving this film.

Didn’t even think about that. Seeing Boba Fett in this movie would make hella sense.

Didn’t even think about that. Seeing Boba Fett in this movie would make hella sense.

And could lead to a possible spin off with Fett as well. Showing Fett in his prime would be the perfect set up to then doing his own film set either before, or after the Solo time period we'll be in.

Just my worthless .02, if they are truly worried about him carrying Solo, but surround him with a potentially strong Lando, Chewie, Woody, Thandie Newton, and Emilia Clarke, to add Fett to that mix would make a lot of sense. I'm fairly certain folks are going to enjoy every character EXCEPT for Han. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom