Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Han Solo film that inadvertently becomes a preview to a Bobba Fett film? Lol

That's not what I said. Lead to, tie in? Sure.

Preview for a Fett film, no.

The characters are connected, makes perfect sense for them to appear in films together, cameo or otherwise.

Y'all couldn't give me a heads up I put Accept and not Except? :lol:

Yo, no lie, I was like CP is better than that. That’s a strange typo for him to do. Figured you would’ve edited it before I quoted you or something:lol:

But totally agree all they have to do is give a sample of Fett. Nothing too over the top either. Just maybe a small wrong-doing Han does to him without even knowing and that’s all it takes for them to beef.

Rumor is that Celebration 2019 will be during next Fall in Ahaheim. Official announcement on May 4.

You coming, wuchi01 wuchi01 ?

Highly doubtful. Life getting in the way of R&R. Been away from SF Bay Area for a minute. Sad to say never been to Celebration. Only WonderCon back in the day when event was SF. Be too paranoid to checkin my gear for flight. But when you attend, do post up pics. Always enjoy seeing Brothers-In-Arms there.

Chinese-Rogue-One-Trailer-Chirrut-shoots-down-a-TIE-Fighter.gif

I got you, bro. I've never gone to a Con in costume, that wasn't within driving distance, so this'll be my first time I fly my stuff.

Maybe I'll just send all my stuff a week early to the homie Wasted Fett out there and if anything breaks, we have enough time to make a new part. Perks:lol:

Ole boy playing Han Solo was one of the few good parts of coen brothers movie about holiday

I'm a huge coen brothers fan, but that one went straight over my head

Actually kinda amazing how toymakers like Hasbro have stepped up their production quality from regular toys to almost very nice props/helmets in the Black and Legends Series.
Nice pickup.

Rian Johnson's trilogy.

Or it could be cameos in the Boba Fett, Greedo and Jabba stories.

Someone on Twitter made a good point, even the Rogue One cast signed 3 pic deals. So it could mean something (later) or it could mean nothing.

All the dancing around in the 18 years between RotS and ANH means prequels and sequels and spinoffs could tie characters together. Jyn Erso and Han or Lando meeting, her father being pursued by Fett, etc.

Just Disney keeping their options open is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom