Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my tix last night. My 14yr old son & I will be going to a Thursday night show & then another one the following Sat late morning. Not a big fan of Opie Cunningham directing this & the trailers seem might meh, but hoping for the best... Plus, LANDO M@TH#R$@#KING CALRISSIAN!!!!!

The making of Last Jedi that's on the bonus disc is one of the best behind the scenes of movie making doc I've ever seen. Seeing the birth of the process & on for the flick was great...

jaypesoz jaypesoz

Did Boba Fett die in that pit or what? :nerd:

#TeamBliss

George has flipped flopped over the years but his last stance on it was that he survived.

As far as Disney goes, they’ve just ignored answering it but have dropped teases of him surviving in some of their books. Like really, really small teases.

It’s just weird that Disney hasn’t really capitalized on the franchise’s, arguably, second most popular character behind Vader after 6+ years yet.

It's fascinating how popular boba fett and Darth maul are with so little words and screentime between them.

Darth maul is favorite character for some reason and I don't know why.

I always liked Bossk. Wish he had a bigger role in the movies too.

(just don't have him merc chewy)

vintbosskloose-m.jpg

4d2e6d4f1bf703d636b83763c3de886f.jpg

6211ab6d59bfd08e9fa240ed32e0293a.jpg

Does Tiffany still do the Jedi Council? Haven't seen her there in a while.

She was one of the main reasons I watched, even though I enjoyed it without her as well. I kinda just forgot about Jedi Council cause I was behind on my comics and they would review them every week so I stopped watched. Gonna have to get back into it.

green rhino123 green rhino123 , I F's with Bossk too. He's my second favorite Bounty Hunter next to Fett. Hell, Bounty Hunters in Star Wars are my overall most favorite things, even over Jedi's and Troopers.

And that Maul igniting the second blade in the first trailer is/was probably my most memorable moment ever in Star Wars. Seeing that at 18 years old blew my mind away.

That's funny you guys just mentioned them two though because them and General Grievous absolutely terrify my wife. When we first met, she was legit scared of the Darth Maul, Bossk, & Grievous Busts I used to own, so I ended up getting rid of them around the time we first moved in together:lol:

I've since gotten my Grievous Bust back but the Maul & Bossk prices have sky-rocketed so much since I've sold them, so I'm not in a rush to get those back right now.

George has flipped flopped over the years but his last stance on it was that he survived.

As far as Disney goes, they’ve just ignored answering it but have dropped teases of him surviving in some of their books. Like really, really small teases.

It’s just weird that Disney hasn’t really capitalized on the franchise’s, arguably, second most popular character behind Vader after 6+ years yet.
Its probably cuz they don't know what to do with him or why he's even arguably the 2nd most popular character.

In comparison, they probably have a better handle on a McGregoe Obi-Wan movie. Hell a Sam Jackson led Windu flick might have more appeal to them.

I said it before in here but I just don't get the hype with the character. While do see the potential since to me he's a blank slate probably gonna need more than that. To me it seems the look is the main selling point. We about to see how Sony does trying to capitalize off that.

:lol: I bet those busts look creepy in the dark... My childhood friend was a huge horror fan & had a pinhead bust in his room that used to freak me out when I spent the night... Those black eyes were creepy AF...

If I remember correctly, the Clone Wars cartoon had Bossk as a reoccurring character. The also featured IG-88 & showed how bad %ss he was. He was really really fast & mobile.

Its probably cuz they don't know what to do with him or why he's even arguably the 2nd most popular character.

In comparison, they probably have a better handle on a McGregoe Obi-Wan movie. Hell a Sam Jackson led Windu flick might have more appeal to them.

I said it before in here but I just don't get the hype with the character. While do see the potential since to me he's a blank slate probably gonna need more than that. To me it seems the look is the main selling point. We about to see how Sony does trying to capitalize off that.

That's the conundrum about him. Half the SW fans like him and a movie about him would be the easiest sell ever. And for the other half who "don't get the hype" and would like different/newer characters to have spin-off movies, with Disney wiping the EU slate clean, this is the perfect character to write a brand new story about with no risk.

With him being a Clone explained in Episode 2 and a few random Clone Wars episodes where he's learning how to be a bounty hunter, he's pretty much a blank slate right now and if Disney knows anything, they know how to capitalize on something. And I don't even need a 100% Fett Standalone either.

Hell, they could give me the Dredd(2012) movie with Fett, Bossk, and some random Droid trying to capture a bounty and I'll be happy.

Fett from the EU training Jaina would absolutely melt the screen. :lol:

If he came and trained Rey to beat Kylo, I'd be worse than Lame with Marvel/Spidey. Meth would have to ban me from the Internet much less NT. :lol:

What’s with y’all and Bossk? Give me Aurra Sing and Boba if they ever made a bounty hunter film with Boba Fett

What’s with y’all and Bossk? Give me Aurra Sing and Boba if they ever made a bounty hunter film with Boba Fett

They’ve sort of been painting Bossk as the only loyal friend to Fett, ala Chewie to Han. Plus, his race hunts Wookies so that’s a road they can easily go down.

What Fett giving up Aurra Sing th last time they weee together? I remember thinking they were a nice little murder team, especially with what they did to them Clones.

86E3F893-6AA3-411A-BE53-F3D203575FCF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom