Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
didn't know there was a star wars thread on this forum, but work sent me to the premier

donald stole the red carpet

i thought that sh*t was better than avengers

action was cool the visuals were better

they bring back a character for the next movie

if you want me to spoil that sh*t dm me

unnamed-35.jpg

unnamed-5.png

unnamed-4.png

unnamed-6.png

unnamed-7.png

Last edited:
I haven't watched one full scene of the Solo film and I already know it's better than The Last Jedi

wuchi01 wuchi01 That’s dope. The only mod I did was cut off two of the three hoses on my right arm gauntlet. 3 makes it such a ***** to move the arm:lol: and I leave the shin tools at the crib bc little kids seem to be attracted to trying to grab them,lol

You should come out to the next Celebration, bro. I know a lot of folks are disappointed it’s not in Anaheim/Orlando, but it is what it is.

7A8669C3-FE01-46E8-95B6-97CE8AD1D8FB.jpeg
I'm one. I been to all 3 in Orlando and I assumed the next one was going to be in Anaheim cause it has a bigger convention center plus I work for Disney so I can hop between both Convention and Disney on the later days. Oh well I might try to get to Chicago

Last edited:
THE LAST JEDI WAS ***

just saw it for the first time, no spoilers or anything.

**** was too lame man. Some 2018 type ****. :smh:

I was getting ready to cry when Finn was about to sacrifice himself but this annoying *** ***** came through for Love?! **** off mate. I ain’t having it. ***** should have died. That would’ve made the movie. Finn going out as a badass would’ve been sick but Disney going to Disney.

Forcing this relationship between Kylo and Rey to please 12 year old fan girls who ship them is ******* disgusting. As bad as a CGI Green Lantern mask. Damn near threw up when they touched hands.

The only positive for this film is that Reybae looking thicccccc in some of the scenes. :smokin

Crazy how as time passes, The Last Jedi being garbage becomes the more prevailing thought :smile:

i can totally respect a SW fan not liking the movie. but i'm not going to take the opinion of someone that waited 6 months to watch it all too seriously. unless homie was in a coma and woke up last week, meh :lol:

i can totally respect a SW fan not liking the movie. but i'm not going to take the opinion of someone that waited 6 months to watch it all too seriously. unless homie was in a coma and woke up last week, meh :lol:

Maybe he just didnt care to see it. Not everybody is a die hard star wars fan

I saw TFA a week or two after it’s release and was spoiled with Han Solo’s death YET I still enjoyed the movie and actually loved it.

This one I was cautious of the reviews from critics and my friends who saw it and I agreed with them; corny jokes, long, terrible.

Lol he may have been overseas or busy, I wouldn’t fault that. But the overarching narrative still stands that this movie is awful. This is the period where it should be “growing” on people and yet as time passes people are speaking louder on how bad it is. Luke :smh:

After I watched The Last Jedi the 2nd time, it came off at pretty terrible

A SW movie that I would consider doesnt have much rewatchability

I didnt care for it it any way and its forgettable. I didnt remember it being terrible tho.

After I watched The Last Jedi the 2nd time, it came off at pretty terrible

A SW movie that I would consider doesnt have much rewatchability

I couldn’t even stomach a paid second watch, hell no. This movie ruined Star Wars. I can’t take any of it serious anymore. Like they really turned THE Luke Skywalker into the uncle that snuck in his nephew’s bedroom while he was sleeping :sick::sick::sick:

which is 100% fine. but also why i don't value the opinion as much as someone who is fully invested in it. i myself am not a die hard fan. but in these "debates", it's why i always like reading the opinions (from people on both sides) who are more than just casual fans (like myself)

Just found out the Asian chick, Rose, is Vietnamese and I’m Vietnamese too.

**** ruined my day. Worst character ever with the worst scene ever in trying to save Finn.

**** MAN.

I shouldn’t have seen this ****. Held it off for nearly half a year and should’ve kept it that way.

Duuuuuu maaaaaa.

Back
Top Bottom