• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Homeboys

1.gif

Last edited:
sorry if posted

Making A STAR WARS Film Is Difficult Due To A Lack Of Comics And Novels Says Lucasfilm President

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy touched on the difficulties that have been encountered thus far while making Episode VII and VIII and her answer will likely make the Star Wars fandom highly irritable.

"Every one of these movies is a particularly hard nut to crack. There’s no source material. We don’t have comic books. We don’t have 800-page novels. We don’t have anything other than passionate storytellers who get together and talk about what the next iteration might be. We go through a really normal development process that everybody else does. You start by talking to filmmakers who you think exhibit the sensibilities that you’re looking for."

Kennedy went on to add that the development process starts with carefully considering a select number of filmmakers who can deliver on certain sensibilities that Lucasfilm is looking for. From there, it's about navigating the reality that what you may have planned to do might not "work out exactly the way you want."
so she is not familiar with the expanded universe that disney made non canon? or is she trying to pass the blame to disney before they finally fire her?

you guys talking about the new star wars game? how cool would it have been if you could create your own jedi with its own look and voice for the game? its 2019 that should have been mandatory in any star wars game.

They need a game where you can create your own player. More rpg like.

you guys talking about the new star wars game? how cool would it have been if you could create your own jedi with its own look and voice for the game? its 2019 that should have been mandatory in any star wars game.
Voice may be a stretch unless you're okay with pre-made voice choices.

yea pre made choices are better than nothing. have some creepy sounding **** and voice box voices

I wanna be a sith ewok!

Create your own character is cool but I don’t have time to do my own voiceover:lol:

If anything, I wish there was customizable skins in this game. I’m tired of seeing Ian Gallagher’s face running around in a damn poncho. Such a lazy design.

Back
Top Bottom