Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That were also in Empire....
But they were bombing an asteroid or moon iirc.

Think it was a Photon/laser charge/explosive instead of an actual bomb that explodes on impact. I think the Y Wing has a similar type of weapon.

Regardless look at the speed of the Tie Bomber and/or Y Wing vs. those trash and slow AF 'bombers' in TLJ.

Movie talks about the sales and manufacturing of weapons as being the #1 industry across all galaxies and at the same time shows a newer, more 'advanced' bomber that's a regression in all aspects. Those elite space cats on Cantobite could sell water to a well if they were able to hustle such garbage to the rebels. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The "Nomad Droids" episode of Clone Wars was a nice break from all of the action. 3PO and R2 are hilarious.

It’s very interesting to see how John Boyega is getting dragged by certain people on twitter for speaking out about His Majesty Fian Johnson and Star Wars, when Adam driver has done it and Harrison ford spent decades bad mouthing Star Wars and nothing happened. Qwhite interesting

Clear double standard. Mark Hamill has **** on TLJ openly.

I don't want to get KHUFU or Hand2handking here but those Hollywood cats take care of their own. Rian Johnson's got a joint out right now (Knives Out) that's getting praise so John Boyega really shouldn't be saying anything negative about him at the moment in their opinion.

Last edited:
Not only that...They literally have Rey heal and reincarnate Ben in the second act...With. No. Side. Effects. At. All!

Ben does it and immediately dies 😂...

Aside from them both knowing how to force heal all of a sudden, this doesn't bother me as much as the rest of the nonsense. If I'm reading the leaks right, she healed him immediately after stabbing him so all we know is he's injured and not dead. Also as far as we know she was a full strength. Now when Kylo did it he was on the verge of death and she was already dead so I can see him dying by trying to bring her back. All of it is wack though.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Isn't this joint opening up in Japan tomorrow or the day after? We might get some footage and opinions. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

.... there are people saying TLJ is the best ever???? who?

I watched the TLJ with a person who believes this
He said it dethroned Empire:stoneface:

It takes A LOT for me to get shocked at something IRL
This was one of those moments. It wasn't even the fact that he loved TLJ
he really said "it has dethroned Empire as the greatest SW movie all time"

my mind is still blown at the fact that they had a chance to have the OG's all in one scene and DIDN'T do it man

i'm still mad that finn and poe aren't jedi.
i'm still mad that the lightsaber duels have been trash.
smh. also, all this talk about the kor and we have yet to see them really fight. they did an extremely poor job of presenting them. maybe they'll get actual screen time in a few weeks.
its hard to care at this point.
No way we would've got that with JJ Rehash. He wanted to put a spin on princess/scoundrel/chosen one dynamic but he paralleled it weirdly with instantly powerful orphan/traitor that's just there/watered down rebel pilot. And to me it TLJ that made it a trio.

After TFA, I really thought Poe was gonna be a minor character. Thats why I thought Lucasfilm okayed his canon comic book to try and make him more interesting. Dude was an after after thought in TFA.

Like there was hope in Finn being something more but I never got that with Poe.

Making the main cast all force users would've been a bold choice harkening back to the prequels.

I would've preferred they mixed it up like the Rebels cast a bit.

Hopefully in the future they do something new.

It’s very interesting to see how John Boyega is getting dragged by certain people on twitter for speaking out about His Majesty Fian Johnson and Star Wars, when Adam driver has done it and Harrison ford spent decades bad mouthing Star Wars and nothing happened. Qwhite interesting

JJ surprised me speaking out. This the same dude that said he read the script of TLJ and wished he was directing it :smh:

John's within his right to voice his opinion.

I think we know there are bigots @ work and ppl who are gonna protect Rian from the truth.

Last edited:
Think it was a Photon/laser charge/explosive instead of an actual bomb that explodes on impact. I think the Y Wing has a similar type of weapon.

Regardless look at the speed of the Tie Bomber and/or Y Wing vs. those trash and slow AF 'bombers' in TLJ.

Movie talks about the sales and manufacturing of weapons as being the #1 industry across all galaxies and at the same time shows a newer, more 'advanced' bomber that's a regression in all aspects. Those elite space cats on Cantobite could sell water to a well if they were able to hustle such garbage to the rebels. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Literally just watched the scene in Empire.

That was not "dropping bombs" like that nonsense in TLJ.

The sound alone was a dead give away :lol:

they should have made the main trio all force sensitive

hell ever since disney took over seem like hella force users... ezra, freemasons character, broom boy, baby yoda, etc

but for some odd reason they wanted just one op force user. and the other two to be completely worthless.

if we have 3 inexperienced force users it would have leveled the playing field somewhat against kylo and snoke and had the emperor come in at the end to make it 3 on 3.

each movie would have had progression in the new jedis up until the final battle in movie 3 when they are ready to overthrow the sith

hell you could have killed one of the 3 new jedis along the way due to lack of experience and it would have still been a much better story than just one op character.

finn and rey vs the experienced kylo. it could have mirrored how anakin an obi wan first encountered dooku. luke could have still remained on the rock and trained them and be left there if they still wanted him to be a loser drinking spacemonster milk.

luke wasnt doing a damn thing to save anyone just banging space creature maids on a lost rock. why were snoke and kylo so hell bent on killing him? he aint give a **** about them or the galaxy. made no ******* sense whatsoever.

there really was no need to bring the old cast back at all. seem like disney just wanted to kill them all off. maybe george lucas gets additional royalties on og characters if used? I dont know. This whole disney star wars ship has been such a dumpster fire. mandalorian and rogue one being the exceptions.

they should have made the main trio all force sensitive

hell ever since disney took over seem like hella force users... ezra, freemasons character, broom boy, baby yoda, etc

but for some odd reason they wanted just one op force user. and the other two to be completely worthless.

if we have 3 inexperienced force users it would have leveled the playing field somewhat against kylo and snoke and had the emperor come in at the end to make it 3 on 3.

each movie would have had progression in the new jedis up until the final battle in movie 3 when they are ready to overthrow the sith

hell you could have killed one of the 3 new jedis along the way due to lack of experience and it would have still been a much better story than just one op character.
All of this sounds like a great premise for a really good underdog SW trilogy. Inexperienced force users learning and getting better taking on monstrous sith villains that initially dwarf them in power. Its a very different enough take for SW that should be explored. Hopefully one day somebody does something like it, shocking deaths and all.

However, thinking of it with the characters we got I just :smh: An inexperienced Finn, Poe, and Rey taking on Kylo are getting curbstomped :lol:

Then you suggest making Snoke an actual threat and then adding Sidious. Ain't enough training from a cynical Luke saving those 3. Gonna need a macguffin or plot armored return of a dead character to save them dudes.

I posted something similar in how this trilogy could've been different but hey at this point **** it time to treat this trilogy like the past and kill it like Rian wanted.

Outside of Rey (and I doubt Ridley's that eager), I doubt there's a need for any of those characters to make a return to SW. The next main SW movie, meaning Star Wars episode X has to be a fresh start again. A new story while continuing the episode count but a departure from the Skywalker saga like they're claiming IX will be as its conclusion.

Last edited:
Let’s all take a moment to appreciate the prequels

The prequels had terrible dialogue and wasted a ton of time with nonsense, but at least the overall story and lightsaber fights were good. I'm not going to nitpick on some of the kiddie stuff; it's clear that these movies will always have something like that to sell toys. Jar Jar was always trash, but as a 9 year old, I loved the podracing scenes back then

If they hadn't wasted so much time on Padme/Anakin rolling around in Naboo and all the boring Trade Federation scenes, the prequels could've expanded more on the events in the third movie so that they didn't end up being rushed and causing Anakin to turn into Darth Vader in 5 minutes

However, the overall plot of why/how Anakin became Darth Vader and how the Empire took over generally makes sense, compared to whatever is going on in these last three movies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom