Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m trying to be positive. Everyone knows how I feel about the last Jedi. Trying to be respectful to the Skywalker Saga eventhough this this trilogy has done them wrong.

George Lucas must’ve really done something majorly wrong to KK, JJ, Rian etc...

I’m on rant mode right now 😂...But this really pisses me off...

This whole trilogy has done nothing but really drive home the point that, for DECADES, the Skywalker’s have done nothing but be inept on an absolutely epic level...I mean ****!

Anakin failed to the point of causing the entire Jedi Order to collapse...W for Sheev...Give this one to George though 🤷‍♂️...Fit perfect with his story through RotJ until that ending got retconned...

Luke and Anakin fail at killing Sheev...Big time W for Sheev here...

Leia straight up walks away from her Jedi training in favor of rebuilding the senate in an effort to make sure the empire never rises again...So of course the First Order ~ Empire, at the hands of Sheev apparently, comes into power and now has complete control of the galaxy...Another W for old man Sheev...

There’s a hope though right? Ben can be trained and stand up to confront the growing evil head on...Nope! He’s successfully alienated, by his own family, to the point of turning to the darkside and killing his father...Another W, and a new quasi apprentice for Sheev...Bonus points for the old man here...

Luke runs away and completely cuts himself off from the force? Another hurdle cleared for Palps...Guy stays winning...

There’s still a glimmer of hope...Kylo still feels the pull to the light side! Maybe he can turn this thing around...BUT WAIT! A Palpatine downloaded the force yesterday and spent the whole night applying those cheat codes?...Kylo spends the next three movies getting washed...Palpatine doesn't need that inept Skywalker anymore...Let’s get the force gawd up in here to carry on the family name...Premptive W for Sheev...

Hold up though...That new Palpatine falls on the light side of the force?...We’ll ****! Sheev gets handed his first L by Rey Palpatine who uses those force cheats against him...At least the whole Palpatine lineage is gone right? Naw...Ben takes one last chance to hand his family an L by sacrificing himself so that a Palpatine can continue on...Not a W for Sheev but the Palpatine name wins the game...Took a Palpatine to stop a Palpatine 🤷‍♂️...Couldn’t really think a Skywalker would be able to do it at this point anyway...

At least the Skywalker family is finally put out if it’s misery...No, can’t even get that little bit of peace...They pull the corpse out of its grave then piss on it...Rey takes the Skywalker name as her own 🤬...Out here like she’s going to put respect on the name and give them that passive aggressive W...The actual bloodline couldn’t do it so leave it to a Palpatine to clear that up too...

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 You're right

This movie is really about the Emperor/Palpatine in the grand scheme of things.

Designer was a Predator fan.
Odd.

https://hypebeast.com/2019/12/hot-t...er-jet-trooper-collectible-figure-toy-release

DesertedBabyishAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

“They fly now”.
Alrighty then.

9n7o.gif

I’m watching season 3 of rebels and I see that Kanan was the first to fly from space, so i guess it wasn’t a new thing in the Star Wars universe.

I’m watching season 3 of rebels and I see that Kanan was the first to fly from space, so i guess it wasn’t a new thing in the Star Wars universe.

In my head what Leia did wasn's flying but a "Force Pull" towards the ship. Just wondering what force power kept her alive through an explosion and the vacuum of space...

In my head what Leia did wasn's flying but a "Force Pull" towards the ship. Just wondering what force power kept her alive through an explosion and the vacuum of space...
I'm not so concerned about the space vacuum...it's apparent that SW doesn't use the laws of physics in space...peep Rose's sister in TLJ sacrificing herself dropping the bombs, Vader in Rogue One standing on the landing pad exposed in space...but yeah. It made no sense how she did all that after an explosion knocked out no less.

Rey Palpatine has Super Woman powers...

I'm not so concerned about the space vacuum...it's apparent that SW doesn't use the laws of physics in space...peep Rose's sister in TLJ sacrificing herself dropping the bombs, Vader in Rogue One standing on the landing pad exposed in space...but yeah. It made no sense how she did all that after an explosion knocked out no less.

Rey Palpatine has Super Woman powers...

**** I completely forgot about "bombers" in space.

It’s very interesting to see how John Boyega is getting dragged by certain people on twitter for speaking out about His Majesty Fian Johnson and Star Wars, when Adam driver has done it and Harrison ford spent decades bad mouthing Star Wars and nothing happened. Qwhite interesting

It’s very interesting to see how John Boyega is getting dragged by certain people on twitter for speaking out about His Majesty Fian Johnson and Star Wars, when Adam driver has done it and Harrison ford spent decades bad mouthing Star Wars and nothing happened. Qwhite interesting

Clear double standard. Mark Hamill has **** on TLJ openly.

Yeah double standard definitely there...

Throw that man some support though...He’s stepping up instead of towing the line...Just like Mark did for Episode 8...

And to be honest him getting flack for it is ridiculous because if anybody should be complaining it should be him...What they’ve done to that character should be criminal...

Yeah double standard definitely there...

Throw that man some support though...He’s stepping up instead of towing the line...Just like Mark did for Episode 8...

And to be honest him getting flack for it is ridiculous because if anybody should be complaining it should be him...What they’ve done to that character should be criminal...
made him less important than a background ewok 😂

I gave elijah wood a piece of my mind! **** that jealous little hobbit!

Y’all see this Burger King stuff?? These fools have no damns and spoiled the movie in their commercial 🤣...On purpose too...Like they went out of the way to make sure they put in the biggest stuff...

Don’t read /watch this if your not ready for spoilers...Just to put that out there...

ok I think we can all agree there are two types of star wars fans. one that loves star wars for its stories and characters. and the other that loves the brand no matter how bad the movies are. then there are the casual fans who either liked it or not with no bias.

But this is just taking it too far:
F9179D47-1EEA-4C6C-86EE-674AB5AC86E7.jpeg

Is this clip real?
Kinda spoilerish, but known.
Swear all the tv ads/trailers have shown good chunk of plot.

That is strange.

I like The Last Jedi. I said it from jump I thought it was good, my entire theater was happy as hell that night, the critics were in on it, I thought it was all good, and then the internet went crazy and chopped it up.

Now there's It's the best everrrrrrrrr, and it's the worst of all time. Internet all kinds of backwards. :lol:

I don't need to go all Masterpiece and genius, I'm fine with saying I thought it was good, and I thought Rian did a good job, and I look forward to what else he can do. (I believe he would do better outside the Skywalker films that everyone has standards for, a standalone trilogy of his own will be fire, imo) Look what he just did with Knives Out. Or his work on Breaking Bad.

Back
Top Bottom