Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They showed a clip of the Acolyte last night after EP1. It’s the scene where that assassin fights trinity in the bar with the climax trinity busting out her saber. With a new trailer cut not what was released.

Def more excited for this.

Also tales of the empire released forgot about that.

Last edited:
Since it's Star Wars Day: Jedi Edition, here's our Jedi shelf in our living room:
20240504_110209.jpg

Show your stuff. :smile:
(Revenge of the 5th Edition tomorrow.)

Took my boy to Phantom Menace today and it was fun to see it in the theaters again after 25 years! My theater was over 75% full for the early showing and one person even wore Darth Maul face makeup.

Also wow just looked at IMDB and young Annie really stopped acting or getting parts after 02'?!

Nerd Alert Bumper GIF - Nerd Alert Bumper Adam Devine - Discover & Share  GIFs

:lol: I'm playin. I'm still hurt off something you said in the NFL thread. I can't remember what you said, but I remember the feelin.... :lol:

:lol:
It was the Draft thread when you said Denver/Chargers fightin for 3rd/4th and I asked if y'all was goin to five teams in your division. :lol:

Last edited:
I went today.......it's still bad. Like, really bad. But Maul is frickin amazing. I'm still furious how he went out vs how Anakin went out. :smh:

I did laugh out loud reading the credits and it listed Jabba the Hutt as himself???? :rofl:

Alcolyte looked really good tho. Hope it delivers.

Back
Top Bottom