Start Cooperating with Law Enforcement! Early and Often- Keep our neighborhoods safe

I'm thinking about printing out shirts and passing them out in the "hood." Trust me, you're not cool upholding some dysgenic street code that only persists to keep your/our streets dangerous by protecting those who make it that way. What a stupid way of thinking. Homocide rates go up, clearance rates go down.

Safety > * > anything promoted by rap music

I'm liking this design on a white background or something with a black shirt and big block print that says "Snitch often, keep your neighborhoods safe," and maybe something with some young kids on the back of it to make an emotional appeal since everybody has kids and I'd like to believe care about them and would want the best for them.

Also thinking about a stoplight with a greenlight and then put "Snitch" on it.

Snitch is such an ugly word to begin with though, maybe I'll put tell. I tell, AND I use the report button on NT too.

I'm thinking about printing out shirts and passing them out in the "hood." Trust me, you're not cool upholding some dysgenic street code that only persists to keep your/our streets dangerous by protecting those who make it that way. What a stupid way of thinking. Homocide rates go up, clearance rates go down.

Safety > * > anything promoted by rap music

I'm liking this design on a white background or something with a black shirt and big block print that says "Snitch often, keep your neighborhoods safe," and maybe something with some young kids on the back of it to make an emotional appeal since everybody has kids and I'd like to believe care about them and would want the best for them.

Also thinking about a stoplight with a greenlight and then put "Snitch" on it.

Snitch is such an ugly word to begin with though, maybe I'll put tell. I tell, AND I use the report button on NT too.

indifferent.gif

They need to catch this big time dealer here in my neighborhood, damn undercovers almost caught me slippin yesterday while re-upping at my boys house 
30t6p3b.gif

The faster dude goes back to the jail, the faster I can buy peacefully again

They need to catch this big time dealer here in my neighborhood, damn undercovers almost caught me slippin yesterday while re-upping at my boys house 
30t6p3b.gif

The faster dude goes back to the jail, the faster I can buy peacefully again

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I remember back in '06, the Baltimore City Police Dept started a "Keep Talkin'" campaign to combat the "Stop Snitchin'" movement...

End well, it did not...

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I remember back in '06, the Baltimore City Police Dept started a "Keep Talkin'" campaign to combat the "Stop Snitchin'" movement...

End well, it did not...

You can't have any direct association with the word "snitch," it's just not gonna fly.

You can't have any direct association with the word "snitch," it's just not gonna fly.

roll.gif
@ Ignant being one of the tags.....at the end of the day the "not snitching" code is bigger then you, me, people that live/lived in the hood. It's one of those things that has been like that forever.

roll.gif
@ Ignant being one of the tags.....at the end of the day the "not snitching" code is bigger then you, me, people that live/lived in the hood. It's one of those things that has been like that forever.

Well trying to market anything that can potentially foster upward progression to the minority community is already a tricky task. The use of vernacular, you're right maybe I could stay away from, but at the same time how else do you reach that audience? I mean, we could try to get a rapper in the movement but nothing more hypocritical then when rappers do that 1 "stop the violence/heal the world" nice song every couple of years then go back to their typical misogyny, profanity, etc. laden material in the other 99.9% of what they do.

Back
Top Bottom