Start Cooperating with Law Enforcement! Early and Often- Keep our neighborhoods safe

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

what neighborhood you from OP? just curious

The safe ones with big houses and successful families, because we have nosy old lady neighbors who tell when they see something (more to a fault really) and don't hold onto ignorant !*$ mindsets that aren't conducive to failure and perpetual mediocrity (how they got there to begin with right) , nor do they carry with them a grab bag of "it's not mys fault" excuses for their own actions and why they can't get ahead. Yea, I'm from that neighborhood. It's called Brentwood though if you really want to know.

The safe ones with big houses and successful families, because we have nosy old lady neighbors who tell when they see something (more to a fault really) and don't hold onto ignorant !*$ mindsets that aren't conducive to failure and perpetual mediocrity (how they got there to begin with right) , nor do they carry with them a grab bag of "it's not mys fault" excuses for their own actions and why they can't get ahead. Yea, I'm from that neighborhood. It's called Brentwood though if you really want to know.

Originally Posted by Punchline Rapper

Well dude with the Lloyd Banks tattoo, we need more "concerned citizens," then and for people to stop letting these terrible things happen in the community and protecting the people who do it, and stop standing around and letting the neighborhoods and frankly us, deteriorate.

People are to wrapped up in trying to follow the beliefs of someone who could less about how the average person lives to understand that we aren't doing anything but holding ourselves back. This is off topic but it's not Lloyd Banks it's a black Jesus.

Well dude with the Lloyd Banks tattoo, we need more "concerned citizens," then and for people to stop letting these terrible things happen in the community and protecting the people who do it, and stop standing around and letting the neighborhoods and frankly us, deteriorate.

People are to wrapped up in trying to follow the beliefs of someone who could less about how the average person lives to understand that we aren't doing anything but holding ourselves back. This is off topic but it's not Lloyd Banks it's a black Jesus.

Op is currently my fav troll threader
pimp.gif

im not with all that #@%* youre spewin but i will make shirts with that exact line because i like satirical #@%* like that
thanks for the idea shun

im not with all that #@%* youre spewin but i will make shirts with that exact line because i like satirical #@%* like that
thanks for the idea shun

please explain to me how criminals telling on each other will clean up the streets...
or do you not actually know what snitching is?

old lady telling that a drug dealer is operating in her neighborhood =/= snitching

drug dealer tellin that another drug dealer is operating in a neighborhood, in return for reduced punishment = snitching.

so like i said how will criminals getting less punishment clean up the streets?
yeah its clear alot of people in here dont understand that informing authorities =/= snitching

please explain to me how criminals telling on each other will clean up the streets...
or do you not actually know what snitching is?

old lady telling that a drug dealer is operating in her neighborhood =/= snitching

drug dealer tellin that another drug dealer is operating in a neighborhood, in return for reduced punishment = snitching.

so like i said how will criminals getting less punishment clean up the streets?
yeah its clear alot of people in here dont understand that informing authorities =/= snitching

Whats all the stone faces for? OP was just expressing himself. I'm neither here nor there with this topic, but i see what he means. There doesn't need to be a anti-snitching movement, but more like the way it kinda was before all this "stop snitching" crap that these rappers and gangster install in the minds of the youth and public. Look how stupid cam looked in that interview where he was like if there was a serial killer living next to him he wouldn't say !!@.... just move. Smh. What if there was a known rapist or pedo living next to a school? And don't say that its a different story then.

Whats all the stone faces for? OP was just expressing himself. I'm neither here nor there with this topic, but i see what he means. There doesn't need to be a anti-snitching movement, but more like the way it kinda was before all this "stop snitching" crap that these rappers and gangster install in the minds of the youth and public. Look how stupid cam looked in that interview where he was like if there was a serial killer living next to him he wouldn't say !!@.... just move. Smh. What if there was a known rapist or pedo living next to a school? And don't say that its a different story then.

cool, im from the southside of chicago, 81st n carpenter to be exact 
grin.gif
, and i would love for you to bring your campaign around and talk to some of the youth. please? 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom