Start Cooperating with Law Enforcement! Early and Often- Keep our neighborhoods safe

Well trying to market anything that can potentially foster upward progression to the minority community is already a tricky task. The use of vernacular, you're right maybe I could stay away from, but at the same time how else do you reach that audience? I mean, we could try to get a rapper in the movement but nothing more hypocritical then when rappers do that 1 "stop the violence/heal the world" nice song every couple of years then go back to their typical misogyny, profanity, etc. laden material in the other 99.9% of what they do.

Every time I see a thread regarding snitching nobody seems to understand what it is. What you are doing is being a concerned citizen and by all means do so but don't get it confused because this and snitching is two different things.

Every time I see a thread regarding snitching nobody seems to understand what it is. What you are doing is being a concerned citizen and by all means do so but don't get it confused because this and snitching is two different things.

The whole stop snitching campaign is dumb because EVERYBODY starts singing when they get jammed up. If made men are violating omerta, you think a t shirt will stop some *!%*%+@ from telling?

The whole stop snitching campaign is dumb because EVERYBODY starts singing when they get jammed up. If made men are violating omerta, you think a t shirt will stop some *!%*%+@ from telling?

Well dude with the Lloyd Banks tattoo, we need more "concerned citizens," then and for people to stop letting these terrible things happen in the community and protecting the people who do it, and stop standing around and letting the neighborhoods and frankly us, deteriorate.

Well dude with the Lloyd Banks tattoo, we need more "concerned citizens," then and for people to stop letting these terrible things happen in the community and protecting the people who do it, and stop standing around and letting the neighborhoods and frankly us, deteriorate.

36 murders where I'm from so far in 2011 damn per capita we are ranked 14th in the world in murders... the last murder we had was horrible.. some dudes rolled up on 2 ladies coming from church shot them and robbed them..left her 3 year old daughter alive and saying "Mommy get up mommy let's go" it hurts.

36 murders where I'm from so far in 2011 damn per capita we are ranked 14th in the world in murders... the last murder we had was horrible.. some dudes rolled up on 2 ladies coming from church shot them and robbed them..left her 3 year old daughter alive and saying "Mommy get up mommy let's go" it hurts.

Originally Posted by Punchline Rapper

I'm thinking about printing out shirts and passing them out in the "hood." Trust me, you're not cool upholding some dysgenic street code that only persists to keep your/our streets dangerous by protecting those who make it that way. What a stupid way of thinking. Homocide rates go up, clearance rates go down.

Safety > * > anything promoted by rap music

I agree with you on this one.
I dont know why people listen to rappers like Waka Flaka and really take his music seriously.
Most of these rappers aint even bout that life for real. Their lyrics are fairy tales.
But they get paid to influence people into acting like the characters they make up in their songs.

The artform of lyricism should be put to better use.

As far as snitchin goes:
I was always brought up to believe that snitchin is when you get caught doin some dirt of your own,
and tell on someone else to get time knocked off of your sentence.
In which case I will never condone snitchin

I'm thinking about printing out shirts and passing them out in the "hood." Trust me, you're not cool upholding some dysgenic street code that only persists to keep your/our streets dangerous by protecting those who make it that way. What a stupid way of thinking. Homocide rates go up, clearance rates go down.

I dont know why people listen to rappers like Waka Flaka and really take his music seriously.
Most of these rappers aint even bout that life for real. Their lyrics are fairy tales.
But they get paid to influence people into acting like the characters they make up in their songs.

As far as snitchin goes:
I was always brought up to believe that snitchin is when you get caught doin some dirt of your own,
and tell on someone else to get time knocked off of your sentence.
In which case I will never condone snitchin

I'm liking this design on a white background or something with a black shirt and big block print that says "Snitch often, keep your neighborhoods safe," and maybe something with some young kids on the back of it to make an emotional appeal since everybody has kids and I'd like to believe care about them and would want the best for them.

Also thinking about a stoplight with a greenlight and then put "Snitch" on it.

Snitch is such an ugly word to begin with though, maybe I'll put tell. I tell, AND I use the report button on NT too.

And he didn't even actually snitch... 

Just the mere appearance you're working with the cops will have you in a vacant row house.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OP wylin' talmbout Start Snitchin tees.
roll.gif
Even Bootleg Benny couldn't co-sign that
laugh.gif

I'm liking this design on a white background or something with a black shirt and big block print that says "Snitch often, keep your neighborhoods safe," and maybe something with some young kids on the back of it to make an emotional appeal since everybody has kids and I'd like to believe care about them and would want the best for them.

Also thinking about a stoplight with a greenlight and then put "Snitch" on it.

Snitch is such an ugly word to begin with though, maybe I'll put tell. I tell, AND I use the report button on NT too.

Just the mere appearance you're working with the cops will have you in a vacant row house.
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

OP wylin' talmbout Start Snitchin tees.
roll.gif
Even Bootleg Benny couldn't co-sign that
laugh.gif

It's like how so many rappers glorify Scarface when "those" Italians are/were racist as can be.

Just the mere appearance you're working with the cops will have you in a vacant row house. Frown 30t6p3b

OP wylin' talmbout Start Snitchin tees. Roll Even Bootleg Benny couldn't co-sign that Laugh

If so, all the more reason to get these people off the streets, right? And that's not even counting the amount of people who will stand around and watch an assailant do something even though they grossly outnumber him, like bullies in high school.

And please let the Bootleg Benny gimmick die. Y'all run that @@@! into the ground quick. Where's my leather socks? Where's my 6 finger mittens Bootleg Benny.

It's like how so many rappers glorify Scarface when "those" Italians are/were racist as can be.

Just the mere appearance you're working with the cops will have you in a vacant row house. Frown 30t6p3b

OP wylin' talmbout Start Snitchin tees. Roll Even Bootleg Benny couldn't co-sign that Laugh

If so, all the more reason to get these people off the streets, right? And that's not even counting the amount of people who will stand around and watch an assailant do something even though they grossly outnumber him, like bullies in high school.

And please let the Bootleg Benny gimmick die. Y'all run that @@@! into the ground quick. Where's my leather socks? Where's my 6 finger mittens Bootleg Benny.

Back
Top Bottom