STASHFLIP. Electronics deals for reselling.

i need to start up something like this.

my last thing was in '05, i was runnin one of those 2dopeboyz type blogs, but unfortunately it was me posting every hour between school and work and like 7 other dudes wanting to put their names on the blog and not do anything but still demand credit when i started getting a little recognition from the Smoking Section and such. i still get mad to this day when i think about it because if only 3 other dudes would've been down to just do a little bit of work we coulda been on Nah Right status nowadays.

my last thing was in '05, i was runnin one of those 2dopeboyz type blogs, but unfortunately it was me posting every hour between school and work and like 7 other dudes wanting to put their names on the blog and not do anything but still demand credit when i started getting a little recognition from the Smoking Section and such. i still get mad to this day when i think about it because if only 3 other dudes would've been down to just do a little bit of work we coulda been on Nah Right status nowadays.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

I'm learning Python now and I'm considering moving onto Ruby on Rails next. What do you recommend as the best way to learn?

PM me your e-mail or AIM. I can send you resources for Ruby on Rails.

I'm learning Python now and I'm considering moving onto Ruby on Rails next. What do you recommend as the best way to learn?

PM me your e-mail or AIM. I can send you resources for Ruby on Rails.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You might have just stumbled into some serious money, man.

I'mma keep up with this site, hopefully you get a larger variety of stuff on here i.e. tv's, cars, laptops, game consoles, cell phones, etc.

Yeah I'mma try to add in a wider variety of content thanks for the support man.
pimp.gif
Probably gonna run some contests like giving out free Steam games or something to get people to submit deals to get more content up.

You might have just stumbled into some serious money, man.

I'mma keep up with this site, hopefully you get a larger variety of stuff on here i.e. tv's, cars, laptops, game consoles, cell phones, etc.

Yeah I'mma try to add in a wider variety of content thanks for the support man.
pimp.gif
Probably gonna run some contests like giving out free Steam games or something to get people to submit deals to get more content up.

Haha forreal I bet those music blogs make pretty good money too.

Haha forreal I bet those music blogs make pretty good money too.

I see it as a dashboard for online deals arbitrageurs.
There are already a lot of sites like that though.
#justsayin

I see it as a dashboard for online deals arbitrageurs.
There are already a lot of sites like that though.
#justsayin

Support me by clicking the link button on the top. Thanks ya'll Lolol. Submit a deal too if you're up for it.

Support me by clicking the link button on the top. Thanks ya'll Lolol. Submit a deal too if you're up for it.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not a lot of items are profitable though 
ohwell.gif
, but good luck!

Yeah a lot of things won't make that much. Occasionally though theres some good stuff to resell for a lot. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Not a lot of items are profitable though 
ohwell.gif
, but good luck!

Yeah a lot of things won't make that much. Occasionally though theres some good stuff to resell for a lot. Thanks man.

New year means new deals guys. Support me by "liking" the facebook link at the top or submitting deals. Thanks and Much love.

New year means new deals guys. Support me by "liking" the facebook link at the top or submitting deals. Thanks and Much love.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Don't see the purpose of this, especially since I see a lot of links shared on slickdeals.
I wanted to say this when OP initially posted his link, but didn't want to be negative.

The only difference is it tells people how much they can make by flipping it, but most slickdealers or people on fatwallet/coupon sites already know how much they can make.

Plus, most people that actually "flip" stuff, know what is worth flipping already.  It's a good start, but needs to add more.  Slickdeals is a powerhouse right now, it is rare when a deal hits another site before slickdeals, plus they have  a forum with a whole community dedicated to finding deals.

Also considering monetizing via affiliate programs. IE: if someone buys a product to resell from Amazon.com by clicking on your link, you can make like 4% from that purchases (and anything else they purchase in the same session).
Do you know how ridiculously ******ed this sounds,
laugh.gif

Traffic to his site will completely die.  Those deals are on slickdeals, so they should give OP a 4% cut of what little profits they make just because OP did the math.

Groupon takes a cut from the merchant, not the customer and that model has paid dividends for them.  They made a headway by cutting deals with local merchants, and have expanded to include nationally recognized merchanges (Nordstroms, etc.).

You might have just stumbled into some serious money, man
There are numerous sites like this already.

It's like telling someone who started Hypebeast.com props for discovering something when Niketalk, ISS, etc were already up and running with a huge community backing.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Don't see the purpose of this, especially since I see a lot of links shared on slickdeals.
I wanted to say this when OP initially posted his link, but didn't want to be negative.

The only difference is it tells people how much they can make by flipping it, but most slickdealers or people on fatwallet/coupon sites already know how much they can make.

Plus, most people that actually "flip" stuff, know what is worth flipping already.  It's a good start, but needs to add more.  Slickdeals is a powerhouse right now, it is rare when a deal hits another site before slickdeals, plus they have  a forum with a whole community dedicated to finding deals.

Also considering monetizing via affiliate programs. IE: if someone buys a product to resell from Amazon.com by clicking on your link, you can make like 4% from that purchases (and anything else they purchase in the same session).
Do you know how ridiculously ******ed this sounds,
laugh.gif

Traffic to his site will completely die.  Those deals are on slickdeals, so they should give OP a 4% cut of what little profits they make just because OP did the math.

Groupon takes a cut from the merchant, not the customer and that model has paid dividends for them.  They made a headway by cutting deals with local merchants, and have expanded to include nationally recognized merchanges (Nordstroms, etc.).

You might have just stumbled into some serious money, man
There are numerous sites like this already.

It's like telling someone who started Hypebeast.com props for discovering something when Niketalk, ISS, etc were already up and running with a huge community backing.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I just added commenting to the deals, but pretty much I intended this to be a guide on how much people can make. Yeah you're right in that I probably won't overtake Slickdeals, but the thing is there really isn't a central place centered around reselling, so that's what I'm trying to do. And I do use affiliate ads, as well, so it does help out.

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I just added commenting to the deals, but pretty much I intended this to be a guide on how much people can make. Yeah you're right in that I probably won't overtake Slickdeals, but the thing is there really isn't a central place centered around reselling, so that's what I'm trying to do. And I do use affiliate ads, as well, so it does help out.

Good idea my man, but you gotta be a little more realistic with the prices things can sell for. I say you kinda overprice them, and this may lead some people who don't know what they're doing astray.

When I flip, I usually do 3 things, Worst Case Scenario (least amount it can sell for) Best Case, and Middle. I always calculate Worst Case Scenario and see the lowest something will sell for, and hopefully it will break even. So in the end, I don't end up screwing myself over if I buy multiples of something to flip.

Back
Top Bottom