STASHFLIP. Electronics deals for reselling.

I was already up on the Tatsunoko deal 3 days ago, their is no money there. At the time I checked the ebay recently completed listing and only two were bought, both under $40 with shipping included. So take out $8.00 for shipping you got $32 each, take out ebay and paypal fees you're at $28.00. In the end you're coming out about even.

A cool feature people failed to mention on slickdeals is that the Wii remotes have built in bluetooth.  Which makes them compatible with any computer with bluetooth capability.  Plug the fight stick to the bottom of a Wii Remote.  Hold buttons 1+2, you can pair it with your computer, then use the program GlovePIE to map out the buttons.  Use Emulator of choice, or SFIV for PC and you have a wireless arcade stick for your comp.

I was already up on the Tatsunoko deal 3 days ago, their is no money there. At the time I checked the ebay recently completed listing and only two were bought, both under $40 with shipping included. So take out $8.00 for shipping you got $32 each, take out ebay and paypal fees you're at $28.00. In the end you're coming out about even.

A cool feature people failed to mention on slickdeals is that the Wii remotes have built in bluetooth.  Which makes them compatible with any computer with bluetooth capability.  Plug the fight stick to the bottom of a Wii Remote.  Hold buttons 1+2, you can pair it with your computer, then use the program GlovePIE to map out the buttons.  Use Emulator of choice, or SFIV for PC and you have a wireless arcade stick for your comp.

Oo interesting thanks for researching it. When I checked when the deal started I saw 1 sold on ebay at 57.95. You could just horde it for now and then resell it later on when there are less tatsunoko sticks on ebay.

Oo interesting thanks for researching it. When I checked when the deal started I saw 1 sold on ebay at 57.95. You could just horde it for now and then resell it later on when there are less tatsunoko sticks on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom