STASHFLIP. Electronics deals for reselling.

Good idea my man, but you gotta be a little more realistic with the prices things can sell for. I say you kinda overprice them, and this may lead some people who don't know what they're doing astray.

When I flip, I usually do 3 things, Worst Case Scenario (least amount it can sell for) Best Case, and Middle. I always calculate Worst Case Scenario and see the lowest something will sell for, and hopefully it will break even. So in the end, I don't end up screwing myself over if I buy multiples of something to flip.

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

Good idea my man, but you gotta be a little more realistic with the prices things can sell for. I say you kinda overprice them, and this may lead some people who don't know what they're doing astray.

When I flip, I usually do 3 things, Worst Case Scenario (least amount it can sell for) Best Case, and Middle. I always calculate Worst Case Scenario and see the lowest something will sell for, and hopefully it will break even. So in the end, I don't end up screwing myself over if I buy multiples of something to flip.
Thanks for the advice I'll try to make the prices more realistic. Recently I just made it easy to look up deals on different types of electronics and made it overall easier to use.

Originally Posted by ConcordFlightXI

Thanks for the advice I'll try to make the prices more realistic. Recently I just made it easy to look up deals on different types of electronics and made it overall easier to use.

I'm having a twitter contest to give away 2 $25 Amazon gift cards once we hit 250 followers on @stashflip. Follow me and retweet the contest message. Details are in the first post. Thanks for the support NT fam.

I'm having a twitter contest to give away 2 $25 Amazon gift cards once we hit 250 followers on @stashflip. Follow me and retweet the contest message. Details are in the first post. Thanks for the support NT fam.

nice dude... good resource but i feel it will water down the market from those people who were already doing work cuz ur taking half the work out of it. not a bad thing for u, or the new "hustlers", but a bad thing for those arleady in the game.

nice dude... good resource but i feel it will water down the market from those people who were already doing work cuz ur taking half the work out of it. not a bad thing for u, or the new "hustlers", but a bad thing for those arleady in the game.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]cool sight[/color]

laugh.gif

went to cop that COD4+Modern Warfare 2 combo pack but it was 15.00 more than listed on your site after the jump
indifferent.gif

site is cool though

went to cop that COD4+Modern Warfare 2 combo pack but it was 15.00 more than listed on your site after the jump
indifferent.gif

site is cool though

Lowered the contest to 250 followers guys. Cheers. Details are in the first post.

Lowered the contest to 250 followers guys. Cheers. Details are in the first post.

Just a heads up. You can get 2x cashback today only 1/11 when you buy with Ebilllme. Get 2x cashback on Zappos gift cards and get some new kicks
pimp.gif

Just a heads up. You can get 2x cashback today only 1/11 when you buy with Ebilllme. Get 2x cashback on Zappos gift cards and get some new kicks
pimp.gif

Also 1 year xbl cards are only $40 on newegg. smh when they raised the retail price.

Also 1 year xbl cards are only $40 on newegg. smh when they raised the retail price.

laugh.gif
@ buying a $1,000 HDTV just to re-sell... Is it that serious???

Cool site tho. Followed you on Twitter already. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

Yeah that's why i have it so that once it reaches a lot of profit then it's marked as flip.  Not gonna resell for like $20. But yeah, it is usually not worth it hahah. Btw I like your sneaker store esp. those new kobes. Maybe I can advertise for you in the future and people can slang kicks. I appreciate the support.

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

Yeah that's why i have it so that once it reaches a lot of profit then it's marked as flip.  Not gonna resell for like $20. But yeah, it is usually not worth it hahah. Btw I like your sneaker store esp. those new kobes. Maybe I can advertise for you in the future and people can slang kicks. I appreciate the support.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You might have just stumbled into some serious money, man.

I'mma keep up with this site, hopefully you get a larger variety of stuff on here i.e. tv's, cars, laptops, game consoles, cell phones, etc.
You asked for it you got it. I made it so that it shows laptops, netbooks, hdtvs, monitors. Not so much cell phones yet since that's a little tricky with regards to profit since you have a plan involved. But anyways, check out the updates! I made it a lot easier to find things.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You might have just stumbled into some serious money, man.

I'mma keep up with this site, hopefully you get a larger variety of stuff on here i.e. tv's, cars, laptops, game consoles, cell phones, etc.
You asked for it you got it. I made it so that it shows laptops, netbooks, hdtvs, monitors. Not so much cell phones yet since that's a little tricky with regards to profit since you have a plan involved. But anyways, check out the updates! I made it a lot easier to find things.

Back
Top Bottom