Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

Fight for my rights or Trust the system to right their wrong

People forget that Police have the authority to MAKE you do what they tell you to do. That's why they have batons, tasers, and of course guns. Crooked cops, straight cops, young cops, old cops, all cops have that same authority. This is why it's important to weigh them options on resist arrest or let them have it.

Nobody should fear the police because that's not their purpose to raise fear in the general public but in those who break the law. But since crooked men either sign up to be cops or become crooked during their careers we got to deal with stuff like this.

Just remember that when you're arguing with one of these police apologist about cops harassing and often murdering black men you're talking to either an Uncle Tom or a white man. There's really no point.

Judges decide.

Supreme Court has ruled on this many times.

Everyone dies eventually. Some people need to die sooner than others. Like these pigs.

Don't care about police citizen relationship.

Last edited:
If i was to do that, why would I talk to a troll about it?

The pigs were the one breaking every law in this situation. Homie did absolutely nothing wrong. Everything he did in this video was completely legal and within his rights.

Thats the bottom line.

He had no legal or moral obligation to submit to be detained.

Illegal procedures and violation of rights all around the board by the pigs.

You're on my block list but keep trolling away.

Um, not it's not.
you clearly don't know how aggressive NYPD police approach people. .

It's not like TV, "hello sir, please place your hands in the air calmly..."

Its more life, "what you doing? Give me your id, matter of fact turn around and what you got in your pockets. ."

It's like a gang of 2 or 4 surround you and tells you what to do and your never right. ..

Last edited:
PG 203-11

Use of Force

All members of the service at the scene of a police incident must:

(a) Immediately establish firearms control

(b) Use minimum necessary force

(c) Employ non-lethal alternatives, as appropriate.

Members of the New York City Police Department will NOT use chokeholds. A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, any pressure to the throat or windpipe, which may prevent or hinder breathing or reduce intake of air.

Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529. The Court stated: “Where the officer is killed in the course of the disorder which naturally accompanies an attempted arrest that is resisted, the law looks with very different eyes upon the transaction, when the officer had the right to make the arrest, from what it does if the officer had no right. What may be murder in the first case might be nothing more than manslaughter in the other, or the facts might show that no offense had been committed.”

“An arrest made with a defective warrant, or one issued without affidavit, or one that fails to allege a crime is within jurisdiction, and one who is being arrested, may resist arrest and break away. lf the arresting officer is killed by one who is so resisting, the killing will be no more than an involuntary manslaughter.” Housh v. People, 75 111. 491; reaffirmed and quoted in State v. Leach, 7 Conn. 452; State v. Gleason, 32 Kan. 245; Ballard v. State, 43 Ohio 349; State v Rousseau, 241 P. 2d 447; State v. Spaulding, 34 Minn. 3621.

“When a person, being without fault, is in a place where he has a right to be, is violently assaulted, he may, without retreating, repel by force, and if, in the reasonable exercise of his right of self defense, his assailant is killed, he is justified.” Runyan v. State, 57 Ind. 80; Miller v. State, 74 Ind. 1.

“These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence.” Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I; Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75; Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

“An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery.” (State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260).

“Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense.” (State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100).

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

“Story affirmed the right of self-defense by persons held illegally. In his own writings, he had admitted that ‘a situation could arise in which the checks-and-balances principle ceased to work and the various branches of government concurred in a gross usurpation.’ There would be no usual remedy by changing the law or passing an amendment to the Constitution, should the oppressed party be a minority. Story concluded, ‘If there be any remedy at all ... it is a remedy never provided for by human institutions.’ That was the ‘ultimate right of all human beings in extreme cases to resist oppression, and to apply force against ruinous injustice.’” (From Mutiny on the Amistad by Howard Jones, Oxford University Press, 1987, an account of the reading of the decision in the case by Justice Joseph Story of the Supreme Court.

I feel like sooner or later there is going to be a l.a watts situation in ny. Man I hope it doesnt happen but u can feel the hatred for cops bubblin over here & how long can we as people try and talk it out just to have it fall on deaf ears b?

I feel like sooner or later there is going to be a l.a watts situation in ny. Man I hope it doesnt happen but u can feel the hatred for cops bubblin over here & how long can we as people try and talk it out just to have it fall on deaf ears b?
nationwide man. i thought it was gon to be trouble after that trayvon martin decision

Because I have eyes, a brain and I know law.

What did he do that was illegal on that video clip?

You're using a short video clip as your evidence. They didn't record what the cop saw prior to the incident. You serious right now? :lol:

All of the pertinent information was in the video clip.

They accused him of selling untaxed cigarettes, then they proceeded to break every rule and law in the book, even if he was guilty of the accused infraction.

He broke no law in that confrontation, they broke every one.

It's cut and dry.

But you'll keep trolling cause that's what lames do.

Last edited:
I don't want anything to do with the police ever. Stay the hell away from me please.

nationwide man. i thought it was gon to be trouble after that trayvon martin decision

Nationwide events won't happen until food is hard to come by.

I'm glad the cops in my area aren't complete ********. I feel bad for yall dudes that legitimately hate police.

It does not matter if he sold untaxed cigarettes or not.

That was an unlawful detainment on several levels.

Keep dancing around it.

They just act like a bunch of ******** around here. One of them ran my homies foot over with their dumb *** horse. My boy was just walking and the horse crushed his foot. Of course they didn't pay for his medical bills. They are rude, corrupted as hell around here and a bunch of clowns.

sad thing is most of these nypd goofs are pulling 6 digits. bunch of clowns for real. Get paid 6 digits to be a detriment to society.

Just remember that when you're arguing with one of these police apologist about cops harassing and often murdering black men you're talking to either an Uncle Tom or a white man. There's really no point.
I'm Hispanic, I've had my fair share of run ins and discrimination. There's nothing you can do. It's lose-lose in situations like this. Live to fight another day. If homie didn't resist he'd get 3 days MAX in a cell and be free.

Pigs aren't here to help us. They're here to keep us penned in and subservient.

This is a part of a planned and funded system of control and oppression.

Devils took off the robes and put on the badges..

I don't agree with everything you've said. But that part right there is real. And clear as day in certain communities.

Straight like that.

Lionblood. We get it. Youre *****. You the type to get broom sticks rammed in your butt by police cause you afraid they might shoot you if you resist
I'm interested in hearing what you think would have happened if you were in the same situation as this unfortunate father?

I am fueled with anger. Who are those cops? Get they names and avenge that brother.
Just keep sittin at your computer, man. 
laugh.gif

"DON'T YOU KNOW COPS SOLE PURPOSE IS TO LOCK US DOOOWWWN?!"

Y'all ain't get it yet?

I'ts a simple concept.

Pigs aren't here to help us. They're here to keep us penned in and subservient.

This is a part of a planned and funded system of control and oppression.

Devils took off the robes and put on the badges.

Only way to get them off our backs is to bust back.

Bottom line.
Yeah! Let's go hunt down some cops! 
laugh.gif

You guys seriously kill me sometimes. 

Back
Top Bottom