Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

it's always the same dudes in these kind of threads...

keep fighting the good fight :lol:

RIP to dude.

I feel like sooner or later there is going to be a l.a watts situation in ny. Man I hope it doesnt happen but u can feel the hatred for cops bubblin over here & how long can we as people try and talk it out just to have it fall on deaf ears b?

Its starting to snowball...

The Bloods street gang has threatened to kill more Jersey City police and 'not stop until the National Guard is called out' following the death of a man who shot dead a rookie cop, it has been reported.
Police are reportedly being warned of 'retaliatory action' from the gang in the aftermath of the death of Lawrence Campbell who was shot dead by police after he killed rookie officer Melvin Santiago.
A senior law enforcement official told The New York Post the gang had threatened to 'kill a Jersey City cop and not stop until the National Guard is called out.'

it isnt really the same issue but still... fighting back.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
 ​

Actually um, if they stick a broomstick up my butt I'm sure they have no qualms about shooting me.
laugh.gif

Living>>>>>>dying.
you a straight clown, i see you in almost every thread tryna push dat violence isnt the answer sweet ***** made ***** ****.

bet if someone stole your cookies you would let them cause you have no spine or backbone to fight with.
laugh.gif

Just remember that when you're arguing with one of these police apologist about cops harassing and often murdering black men you're talking to either an Uncle Tom or a white man. There's really no point.

Y'all showed your true colors in this thread apologizing for the police.

As an NY citizen, I'm going to any event/gathering there is to try to get justice for this man. I'm so sick of this ****!

I honestly hope cops start to get murdered, I don't care how that sounds to y'all.

Hopefully the cops or someone they love gets killed
**** was mad unnecessary

Just remember that when you're arguing with one of these police apologist about cops harassing and often murdering black men you're talking to either an Uncle Tom or a white man. There's really no point.

Y'all showed your true colors in this thread apologizing for the police.

As an NY citizen, I'm going to any event/gathering there is to try to get justice for this man. I'm so sick of this ****!

I honestly hope cops start to get murdered, I don't care how that sounds to y'all.

:smokin

Last edited:
If he was in better Health he wouldnt have died.... Or maybe if he hadn't been selling cigarettes.... Or resisted.....

Board loves villanizing (is this a word?) police but really there's nothing wrong IMO. Dude died. That's sad but it's an accidentl they didn't beat him up or anything.

Seeing it in bold makes me seem hateful :/

But **** I'm tired of these crooked officers...just hate the ******* who got picked on as a kid go this route to feel in power (and NO I'm not saying this is every cop)....I've met cool cops but I've also crossed some that are basically bullies only because of the badge

w/o that badge they're terry cloth

If he was in better Health he wouldnt have died.... Or maybe if he hadn't been selling cigarettes.... Or resisted.....

Board loves villanizing (is this a word?) police but really there's nothing wrong IMO. Dude died. That's sad but it's an accidentl they didn't beat him up or anything.

Like oscar grant?

Or if he wasn't strangled he wouldn't have died, what about that possibility?

did u not see homie get straight up choked out which btw is illegal move for the boys to use

After watching a video of a man getting murdered by the police, you have people on here saying that man should have willingly let the police violate him after having not committed a crime. Then you have apologist in here caping for the "good" police officers to the point of posting vids of random kind acts. Then you got others implying his poor health was the REAL reason for his demise...

So let me get this straight... overweight black men should willingly let police violate them on the street because they might get killed for expressing their rights as citizens

NT delivers... :rofl:

the way some of y'all take **** outta context is unbelievable.  no one is advocating resisting arrest especially those of us who have learned the hard way.  all im saying is that it is understandable how someone may be less reluctant to cooperate while in the heat of the moment, especially if they did no wrong.      

not all of us blindly respect authority.  if your the type to actually give the teacher your phone, good for u, lifes probably less frustrating for u but don't come with that captain hindsight bs like u were in this mans shoes and know how he felt at the moment

Y'all act as if the cops raped the man in daylight. Let me ask you this if you wanna turn this about race. How many videos do you guys highlight showing a black man getting abused by crooked officers opposed to white men? Homie resisted the moment the he swatted away the officers hand to cuff. How is that violating him? If he never did that that pile of officers would've NEVER forced him down. All y'all see is a black man who died due to excessive force from the police. Am I apologizing for the polices excessive force? No. They had no right to put him in a chokehold and should be punished appropriately. But at the same time it wouldn't have ever gotten to that level if he never resisted and let them put him in cuffs for like 5 minutes until they get everything cleared up. All the cops saw (I assume) was a fight going down and homie breaking it up. If everybody's story checks out homie would've been home that night with his family. The only fault here is that chokehold. Point, blank period.

Last edited:
Y'all act as if the cops raped the man in daylight. Let me ask you this if you wanna turn this about race. How many videos do you guys highlight showing a black man getting abused by crooked officers opposed to white men? Homie resisted the moment the he swatted away the officers hand to cuff. How is that violating him? If he never did that that pile of officers would've NEVER forced him down. All y'all see is a black man who died due to excessive force from the police. Am I apologizing for the polices excessive force? No. They had no right to put him in a chokehold and should be punished appropriately. But at the same time it wouldn't have ever gotten to that level if he never resisted and let them put him in cuffs for like 5 minutes until they get everything cleared up. All the cops saw (I assume) was a fight going down and homie breaking it up. If everybody's story checks out homie would've been home that night with his family. The only fault here is that chokehold. Point, blank period.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The ignorance in this thread has reached an all time high... I'm out. Enjoy my friends.

***** really said if he was in better health though :rofl:

cmon man... some of yall are ridiculous with this ****

Back
Top Bottom