Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Good job Illest. How are the legs?

@Brett:
That fan looks nice, but its like $240 lol. I don't think it's the heat though. I'm in NorCal and it's pretty cold at night. It's in the low 60's at night and I need to wear a sweater when I go out at night. I hear bodybuilders sweat after every meal. I'm going to try and avoid eating right before bed and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

how in the HELL have i never heard of this website simplyshredded.com before an ive come across so many fitness related websites.............this site is too legit. so much info/interviews

damn im gonna be addicted to this website.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I lost like 3lbs of sweat yesterday.

Spoiler [+]

I'm not that tan by the way. If I was, that would be cool.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by nbafatso

The simplyshredded site is cool. So much info there. Thanks to whoever posted it.

it has everything this thread is about

the interviews are awesome, down to dudes whole meal plans/routine etc.

nerd.gif

Aye I'm beginning to think some sheisty doctors did something to my lil bro why he's so big... if they did they deserve to die

Yo NT, I'm hitting the gym even harder this time around.. Im stuck on which protein shake to invest in.. and advice.. I wanna get swoll of course.. but trying to keep my weight the same.. I don't wanna gain Mad Weight.

Yo NT, Im going to the gym more determined, Need advice for some solid protein shakes to invest in.. I obviously want muscle.. but dont wanna gain mad weight tho.. Whats good? i just had muscle milk.. but its not a good look from what i hear..

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Yo NT, Im going to the gym more determined, Need advice for some solid protein shakes to invest in.. I obviously want muscle.. but dont wanna gain mad weight tho.. Whats good? i just had muscle milk.. but its not a good look from what i hear..

Whey protein + BCAAs..I like ON but there are tons of brands

damn illest and hyper came a long way
pimp.gif
good stuff y'all

ive been neglecting legs for awhile because of my hip injury

eh and intrabolic didnt do much for me to be honest

then again ive only used it twice

some photos from the other week!!

Spoiler [+]
hv15z9.jpg

inhlys.jpg

301gc2d.jpg

What do u guys think of the idea of me taking a week off would do to my body I have been working out 5-7x a week for the last 2 1/2 months (prob. Closer to 7x a wk) I've lost 60+ lbs Overall, do u guys think that a week off with me still eating right would be good or bad for me, do u think I would lose any strength

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

What do u guys think of the idea of me taking a week off would do to my body I have been working out 5-7x a week for the last 2 1/2 months (prob. Closer to 7x a wk) I've lost 60+ lbs Overall, do u guys think that a week off with me still eating right would be good or bad for me, do u think I would lose any strength
A week off should do you great! Just keep up your nutrition and get some good cardio/stretching in.

^ I'll say this about intrabolic. YOU WILL REAP THE BENEFITS. The thing about beta alanine is that you need to have your body saturated with the stuff, which is why they sell intraxcell.

How many scoops are you using? I use around two. You will see your best results probably at the end of your 3rd months. Just remember where you started and see where you end up. I'm loyal to this stuff so I feel like I have to make sure you don't give up on it after a few days.

I gotta get back to doing ab exercises.  I can really tell it's hindering me in certain lifts. 
smh.gif

I've asked this already and got no answer, but has anyone ever done "Insanity"?

I'm about to start soon and just wanted to what your feedback is.

I've asked this already and got no answer, but has anyone ever done "Insanity"?

I'm about to start soon and just wanted to what your feedback is.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I gotta get back to doing ab exercises.  I can really tell it's hindering me in certain lifts. 
smh.gif

I started hitting abs HARD 2 - 3x a week on my rest/cardio days and I notice they have grown much bigger and stronger. Deadlifts and squats have steadily gone up too.

end of the 3rd week and ive been alot more tired then in the last few weeks idk if its cuz i had stopped eating oatmeal before workout(%%*$ is just nasty) but i ate it today before my workout and i been good so far if thats the reason then i cant stop eating it

and ive come to the conclusion that i will hate doing legs forever %%*$ feel like somebody holding a blow torch to my thighs and thats my biggest need area which is why i try my best to work thought it

i can now do 65mins on the eliptical with out stopping hopefully by the end of next week ill be able to to go with out slowing down

last thing is i sweat............alot i mean like all the damn time whats up with that?

Back
Top Bottom