Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by rhester

Son did you post a pic of another man's bare ***?!?!
grow up...

yea its just straight gratuitous  male nudity
eyes.gif
, i guess you dont understand the pic

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Naw don't play that grow up !#%#, that's wills gay.Your whole zyzz obsession is of concern now, real talk.

say what you want man, im not even in the mood today.

just something i came across. dude was a serious ectomorph though.

go in the big booty ***!+!* thread, youll feel better if i offended you.

His "obsession" aside, if you dont understand the purpose of that photo then I dont know what to tell you...

If you feel offended/grossed out by it then youve also got a lot of growing up to do.

Da hell are people here so dependent on supplements and whey protein for? Proper nutrition + consistency = results. Workout plans and supplements are two variables that in the end dont matter as much. You go to the gym with any workout regimen and you are bound to get some positive results. The difference is that guys with better physiques are more consistent over the long run and watch what they eat. You can get just as good results without relying on whey and other supplements. This is just a random rant of mine...I'm tired of skinny dudes, 98% of the dudes at the gym thinking they MUST drink whey protein to get results. Man, maybe I should just start up my own supplement company because it seems like its easy money these days.

damn that zyzz guy come a long way
eek.gif
.......dude literally started off as a skeleton and worked his way up 
laugh.gif

nah foreal though he must have had some health issue/ eating disorder in the 1st pic cause that #+#! is od slim.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Da hell are people here so dependent on supplements and whey protein for? Proper nutrition + consistency = results. Workout plans and supplements are two variables that in the end dont matter as much. You go to the gym with any workout regimen and you are bound to get some positive results. The difference is that guys with better physiques are more consistent over the long run and watch what they eat. You can get just as good results without relying on whey and other supplements. This is just a random rant of mine...I'm tired of skinny dudes, 98% of the dudes at the gym thinking they MUST drink whey protein to get results. Man, maybe I should just start up my own supplement company because it seems like its easy money these days.

My gym has free training whenever, just set up an appt and your set. Been doing it for 4 weeks now. It has helped a lot. He mixes cardio with weight lifting. Less rest time and more reps.

But today I vomited due to dehydration. Gotta make sure i drink more water.

ive been wanting to say this every time i come into this thread. I dont use any type of supplement or protein shake and im quite satisfied with my results. Dudes in here stay asking for supplements and *$# but never discuss their workout regimen(which probably sucks no offense).

Nobody's offended, but u guys are right, the fairly obvious purpose of the photo aside, im immature for not wanting to see men's butts. I need to look at men's butts more often. Thank you guys for my growth physically and mentally.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

ive been wanting to say this every time i come into this thread. I dont use any type of supplement or protein shake and im quite satisfied with my results. Dudes in here stay asking for supplements and *$# but never discuss their workout regimen(which probably sucks no offense).
Exactly. It's all about hard work (working great regimens/evolving your workouts), diet, and consistency.

I've been at this for years and didn't explode until this last year. Stay the course and you'll get there.

hombre, that last statement is what keeps me motivated. I get mad heated about my lack of pectoral development, but it's only been a year so far. I'm been consistent and I'm not letting up for at least five years.

I'd never let a dude stick a needle in my +#+.......... especially for purpose of steroids
roll.gif

but for all intensive purposes.. If I had that sort of physique I'd do male stripping. Female crowds only of course.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

i agree with both of you, i use to think and speak like this and kinda still do. seems like everyone and their mothers are taking creatine, protein, and all this other stuff. theres really no need for it, if you work hard then the results will come.

No matter the exercise, no matter how many sets/reps I do, no matter how much weight I am using, my biceps are just not getting any bigger. What gives? 
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

anybody mix creatine and whey protein in one drink for their post-workout. Im to lazy to separate the supplements. It didn't taste that bad. I mixed myofusion (delicious vanilla) with optimum nutrition pre-load creatine (mandarin orange).

its a supplement bro. i dont take anything other than protein and only a few times a week but it done for a reason. i dont like consuming meat with every meal so i use the protein as a supplement.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

its a supplement bro. i dont take anything other than protein and only a few times a week but it done for a reason. i dont like consuming meat with every meal so i use the protein as a supplement.
Meat isnt the only source of protein...

Originally Posted by Durden7

Meat isnt the only source of protein...

thanks mr food pyramid but if i want to eat a bunch of fruit/vegetables for a meal and i want to have a decent sized source of protein, ill have a shake with it.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

hombre, that last statement is what keeps me motivated. I get mad heated about my lack of pectoral development, but it's only been a year so far. I'm been consistent and I'm not letting up for at least five years.
That's wasssup
pimp.gif
. Keep at it.

I don't see anything wrong with this. I'm just against the 5 a day protein shake with no real whole food diet bodybuilding plan.

Back
Top Bottom