Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Hyper Cutter wrote:

So the decline bench at my gym is busted (somebody took the padding, leaving the frame only). I've been doing decline DB, but it's hard as HELL to get situated with the weights. Since it's a bit of a new exercise for me (with DB), I've started with 60s and I look like a clown trying to sit up and get the weights rested on me so I can go down. Does anyone know what I mean?

you could do dips instead

This is my homeboy's trainer out here in the DMV dude is crazy uber ripped on that Mr Olympia status
laugh.gif

^he would be great if he cut himself up a little bit..... needs to do more cardio and lay of whatever hes taking.. too big imo

brettTHEjett and Carlos Tevez, I took your advice to do heavier back exercises to increase bicep growth instead of just bicep curls and exercises alike, and my back/arms are sore, but in a
pimp.gif
way. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by bkmac

brettTHEjett and Carlos Tevez, I took your advice to do heavier back exercises to increase bicep growth instead of just bicep curls and exercises alike, and my back/arms are sore, but in a
pimp.gif
way. Thanks again!
Yeah, a lot of people dont realize that the best way to work your muscles is through compound exercises. A lot of people rely on isolation exercises for abs, biceps, triceps, etc but you'll hit those muscles just as hard by doing the bigger lifts.

I just started doing weighted chin-ups a few weeks ago and they definitely work your biceps a bit more. Chin-ups are great because they work your back, arms and abs as well. Weighted barbell rows are also great...they work your back and bis. Besides the usual tricep exercises you could do weighted dips which are very challenging for the tricep muscles.

Straight up, the ONLY exercises you really need are: Bench Press (Flat/Incline), Pullups, Squats, Deadlifts, Military Presses and Hanging Leg Raises.

^ I got Extreme Milk Chocolate, taste just like hot chocolate....

Man, yall ever have a day where the 1st exercise of your workout is just horrible?
...Like your lifting the same as usual but for some reason your straight struggling
!@#$ happened to me tonite & I let it get in my head and it f'd my whole session up...
It's whatever though, I got through it...

was never a fan of curls. ive always done weighted pull ups and rows which i felt were enough. but i recently added an arm day a little over 2 months ago.

theyve been growing a lot. it could be largely due to the weight gain... but ive been progressing in weight every week, and am still relatively lean at this point.

isolation exercises arent necessary of course. different things work for different people. so its best for you to try it out.

but i agree that most of your effort should be put into your compounds lifts. curls and iso exercises alike are an addition.

you will grow much faster this way.

and dude up there chest is way too big. lol. never thought id say that!

no hate but he's too big imo.

I was going to order from supplement warehouse because it was what I found for the best price. But I ended up reading reviews about how they take long for shipping and several cases of credit card fraud. I think I'm going to order from BB. Any places that are trustworthy, reliable, and cheaper than BB?

Originally Posted by rhester

i dont know if thats good or bad
laugh.gif

wanted one that i could thru into a shake so the 1st one i got was vanilla ice cream when i 1st tasted that !%@% i wanted to go back and slap the dude at gnc that sold it to me

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I was going to order from supplement warehouse because it was what I found for the best price. But I ended up reading reviews about how they take long for shipping and several cases of credit card fraud. I think I'm going to order from BB. Any places that are trustworthy, reliable, and cheaper than BB?

They do price matching....you have to call them but just tell them you want to price match from a site (has to be the same site for everything you buy) and they do it no hassles. I usually only buy from BB & ProSource.Net

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

wanted one that i could thru into a shake so the 1st one i got was vanilla ice cream when i 1st tasted that !%@% i wanted to go back and slap the dude at gnc that sold it to me
sick.gif

Get double rich chocolate and you'll be straight.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Straight up, the ONLY exercises you really need are: Bench Press (Flat/Incline), Pullups, Squats, Deadlifts, Military Presses and Hanging Leg Raises.
+ Rows

Originally Posted by nealraj006

+ Rows

Everybody's different.  Some people need more, some people need less.  It depends on what your training for as well, it's not like everybody's in the gym lifting weights just for the sake of lifting weights.  Those exercises should be the core exercises you build your program around, but they're by no means the ONLY exercises you need.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

+ Rows

Everybody's different.  Some people need more, some people need less.  It depends on what your training for as well, it's not like everybody's in the gym lifting weights just for the sake of lifting weights.  Those exercises should be the core exercises you build your program around, but they're by no means the ONLY exercises you need.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Get double rich chocolate and you'll be straight.
It taste good, it's like cold Nestle Hot Choclotale (when used w/ milk, never used it w/ water)

Gmills23 wrote:
DaCitySlanga wrote:
This is my homeboy's trainer out here in the DMV dude is crazy uber ripped on that Mr Olympia status
laugh.gif

Sick, is he�juice'n?
��
what song was that during the first 45 seconds of the video?

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

no omo.... but is it true if you lose a certain amount of pounds or fat... your dong gets bigger?
Lol wut?

Maybe appear bigger.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why am I just now seeing this.

A few videos from a few world class athletes. Troy's workout looks interesting.

Back
Top Bottom