Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So. !###@!@. Inspirational.

http://www.simplyshredded...art-video-interview.html
idk man. All these dudes are just skinny to me. 
laugh.gif
GIFSoup
indifferent.gif

Don't blame me for your ectomorph genes. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Money Making A

yup that's him

hope that kid he trained sticks to his diet and work out
he had an awesome transformation...

edit:
laugh.gif
greg plitt is skinny? he's a fitness model, if he was any bigger he would be unaesthetic and he wouldn't be the #1 fitness model in the world anymore...

being powerlifter huge is not aesthetic
eh, looked em up. The guy is 6'1" and under 200. Has to be to make a living so I'm not faulting him at all. Don't get me wrong. 
Def on the lighter side though. 

in one of his videos he talked about that he was bigger before and he didn't get booked for as many gigs because the average person does not like that 'roided juicehead' look. he also mentioned he changes his work outs and diet according to each gig, since some magazines/photo shoots wants him to be either bigger or smaller...

yup that's him

hope that kid he trained sticks to his diet and work out
he had an awesome transformation...

edit:
laugh.gif
greg plitt is skinny? he's a fitness model, if he was any bigger he would be unaesthetic and he wouldn't be the #1 fitness model in the world anymore...

being powerlifter huge is not aesthetic
eh, looked em up. The guy is 6'1" and under 200. Has to be to make a living so I'm not faulting him at all. Don't get me wrong. 
Def on the lighter side though. 
in one of his videos he talked about that he was bigger before and he didn't get booked for as many gigs because the average person does not like that 'roided juicehead' look. he also mentioned he changes his work outs and diet according to each gig, since some magazines/photo shoots wants him to be either bigger or smaller...

Like I said, I don't fault him. He's making a living off of it so it's cool.
At 6' -6'3", one could be a solid 220-230 and not look overly big at all. 

Ectomorph FTL. It just makes consistency that much more important for me. But, sometimes, it's just not pocketbook-friendly to eat so much.

this is a dude i used to work with. i've kept in touch with him via fb.

his progress is pretty impressive:

168710_701357202953_57201551_37359336_8180907_n.jpg

I usually work out late at night and sometimes I do not get home till 12 AM.  What do you guys recommend on eating as a post workout meal at this time?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo this keto diet is fn awesome

i been reading up on it more an more, but my results are great and the 1st week isnt even over................on saturday ill carb up 200 grams but sun-fri its good fats, egg/egg whites, huma pro, chicken, bison

im also on a 3 day full body routine
yeah i actually just switched to a full keto diet and my body's used to it......weaker in the gym but i don't feel lethargic or anything like that, no headaches, i feel great.....better than on the very low carb thing. how is bison? only had bison burgers or some ++$$ before never like a fat bison steak.

i actually feel good myself..........yes a lil weaker too but feel great. joe how long are you running this diet for?

i love bison, i dont do beef.

im gonna do this for 6 weeks (1 week out already)

after that im really gonna be on my macro (&#$#, i basically have ocd with this whole "getting shredded" thing right now i wont lie to you guys.

btw
eek.gif
 was this guy posted yet? http://www.simplyshredded.com/fitne...el-okunola-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html

geezus christ those abs

seen this yesterday. dudes abs are ridiculous my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Word
laugh.gif

I wanna get lean like this
1269769210.jpg

Didn't you post this exact picture last summer or something? 
laugh.gif

Did some bench press last night. Tried out single arm flat DB press... crazy exercise

The front of my shoulders are absolutely killing me!

Back from suspension camp....
30t6p3b.gif

I know im a week late, but wrist curls wont help with grip or forearm strength.

I'm a heavy lurker here, just wanted to say thanks to those who take the time out to help those looking to make progress.

With your help, I've made excellent progress and have dropped from 245 down to 202. Looking to get down to 185-190 or just lowering the body fat % right now. I still don't like how the weight feels on me.

Did some bench press last night. Tried out single arm flat DB press... crazy exercise

The front of my shoulders are absolutely killing me!

Did you keep the dumbbell outwards when pressing? you may have done more shoulder work than chest depending on form

I love national chesticle day (monday workout), the pump in the pecs is like no other

Back
Top Bottom