Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

fuardd.jpg

Zyzz putting on that size
nerd.gif

zzyz is forgotten since the rise of plyo 
that dude is a true mesmo.... unreal stuff.

I swear the bb.com community is 100% homosexual or at least bisexual 
laugh.gif

All these intense leg day's have my thighs getting huge..
My waist want's to wear a size 36, but my thighs wanna wear a 40
laugh.gif

208feq1.jpg

snapped this after the first week quick, i dont know my weight......dont use the scale

dgk......i dont have a before pic but the results are drastic, dudes at my gym been lookin at me weird as of late
laugh.gif
, but yea last night this dude who i actually seen on saturday came up to me an was like "yo you on a fat burner? you cut up real quick."

obviously it looks way more insane when im pumped in the gym working out, im gonna run this for 6 weeks then pick up the carbs, but everything tightened up within days, abs, chest, arms, no clue how much weight/size i lost.

i literally had almonds and humapro the first week. this week im incorporating egg whites, bison, and kickin up the fat content/cals more.

ill post a pic again march 1st (when im done) then kickin up the carbs/switchin up routine (mon/wed/fri full body intense workout really workin up a sweat)

i dont do post workout carbs either, some on keto throw in 15/30g from what ive read but for me straight aminos.

not as skinny as i appear in the pics but my v shape is pretty sick
pimp.gif
, cant wait to see what the weeks ahead bring then put some size back on

I know YAS because those biceps 
sick.gif

The hell do you do to workout arms???

I haven't done arm exercises in two months 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 just havent' had a justifiable reason.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

brett neither do i...................

im on full body routine like you i think you said you do....................bis/tris get enough work from compound work correct?

deadlifts are great, they really are.

[h3]More fat in your food to gain weight[/h3]
If you struggle to gain weight, one simple solution is to add some more fat in your diet. When I'm bulking up, I try to have at least 1200 calories from fat in my diet. Try to avoid saturated fat, and avoid fat together with refined sugar.

A simple way to pull this off is to have an oil&juice shake. Have about 13 fl oz (0,4 liters) of orange juice in a bottle together with 3.5 fl oz (0,1 liters) of vegetable oil, and shake the bottle thoroughly. the taste is actually pretty good, and the drink gives you about a 1000 calories.

^what kind of full body workouts are you guys using?.....i just started a new job and im gunna be statrting some MMA classes within the next couple weeks, i think three days lifting a week is all im really goin to be able to do.im about 6'4 235 with decent strength and muscle under some fat lol.

Can anyone hook me up with a good routine they've used and gotten good results from.

I'm just starting up again and mine isn't bad but I wanna see if I can get a better one.

I'm trying to put on weight/get bigger if that helps. 

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Can anyone hook me up with a good routine they've used and gotten good results from.

I'm just starting up again and mine isn't bad but I wanna see if I can get a better one.

puttin on weight getting bigger............eat clean and eat big

again COMPOUNDS

you will make great gains in your lift and size.......

Compound lifts are the way to go, because they use the largest groups of muscles

id go with a mon/wed/fri routine if youre just getting back/beginner

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

puttin on weight getting bigger............eat clean and eat big

again COMPOUNDS

you will make great gains in your lift and size.......

Compound lifts are the way to go, because they use the largest groups of muscles

id go with a mon/wed/fri routine if youre just getting back/beginner

I'm on a MWF right now, doing

Monday:
Bench
Low incline dumbell press
Dips
Chin Ups

Barbell Rows

Shrugs

Wednesday:

Squats
Leg Curls
Straight Legged Deadlifts
Standing Calf Raises

Friday:

Military Press

Seated Dumbbell Press

Standing Lateral Raises

Rope Pull-Down

Skullcrushers

Barbell Curl
Hammer Curl

I lost A LOT of weight because I had mono and couldn't eat/workout so I'm down to like 155 now and feel like I'm starting over 
30t6p3b.gif

Anything you would change about the above workout? Or any good completely new workout recommendations?

Appreciated. 

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Money Making A

he's on dat bulk cycle

i'm mirin

163889_10150123577388524_777983523_7749843_2196986_n.jpg

Smh at all the dudes in the back mirin.  Dope tat though, i need one like that.
I don't think they are miring.
At this point it's just medically fascinating. He's the next gregg valentino or whatever his name was

Al Audi wrote:
brettTHEjett wrote:
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

brett neither do i...................

im on full body routine like you i think you said you do....................bis/tris get enough work from compound work correct?

deadlifts are great, they really are.

your arms are incredible for no direct work 
eek.gif

personally i go with a FULL body compound routine.............3-4 sets for each muscle group, 1 exercise per group

thats must me though

Originally Posted by Al Audi

personally i go with a FULL body compound routine.............3-4 sets for each muscle group, 1 exercise per group

thats must me though

I'm down for suggestions I want a new routine.

You have a good compound routine you could PM me or post? I've never tried one and don't wanna @%#@ it up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Since we posting pics..

e5mhrn.jpg

What do you brahs think? Def room for improvement

looks good to me, your solid, you got some thickness

what is your height and weight? im sure youd like to get bigger/leaner, so far so good imo.

Back
Top Bottom