Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Dropten lookin BROLIC
eek.gif

Finished day 4 of Insanity after doing legs today at the gym. Had no idea cardio recovery meant squats, lunges and yoga holds...Legs are done!

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this thread is damn near 1000 pages and we still arguing over what works "best"? lol we all have dif bodies and reactions to stimuli...

find what works for u

/best convo

This is the problem.
There are things that work much better than others for most beginner and intermediate lifters. However, it is not the conventional meat head gym logic. 

Everybody (relative to their body weight) can put up relatively big (not elite but big) squat, dead lift, and bench (or whatever other combination of lifts you choose) numbers. All it takes is the correct approach. It's not magic. 
Truth. 

On June 22 I came in at 12.47 bf%, this past tuesday I was 12% bf%.
I am 4 weeks into my EC stack. I am not taking the full the 3 doses a day, only taking 2. My diet is solid, the occasional cheat days on the weekend. My goal is to reach 10 bf%

Assess my progress bruhs

Originally Posted by EMkicks

On June 22 I came in at 12.47 bf%, this past tuesday I was 12% bf%.
I am 4 weeks into my EC stack. I am not taking the full the 3 doses a day, only taking 2. My diet is solid, the occasional cheat days on the weekend. My goal is to reach 10 bf%

Assess my progress bruhs

How was your bf% measured

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How many calories are you eating below maintenance?

Im assuming this is directed towards me...

To be honest I do not calorie count AT ALL 
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif

I have not changed my eating habits, still keep it to 5 portions a day (except weekends) I eat all the recommended foods and stay away from what your suppose to. Thats the best I can decribe it.  

*edit*

Durden7 - with calipers

RawWeX05 - how so?... Because I am not eating less calories?  

Any good pointers on getting your abs back? College took a toll on my beer belly is now resident...I started watching my diet but whats a good way to lose the gut ???

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Any good pointers on getting your abs back? College took a toll on my beer belly is now resident...I started watching my diet but whats a good way to lose the gut ???

ok fam im bolding this not to be an %#* towards you but so this can NEVER be asked again
laugh.gif

SPOT REDUCTION ISNT REAL!!!! UNLESS YOU GET LIPO.... LOWER YOUR OVERALL BODY FAT AND UR GUT WILL SLIM DOWN

now can you tone your ab muscles to make them more visible without having a rediculously low BF %.... yes

Originally Posted by shottadru718

ok fam im bolding this not to be an %#* towards you but so this can NEVER be asked again
laugh.gif

SPOT REDUCTION ISNT REAL!!!! UNLESS YOU GET LIPO.... LOWER YOUR OVERALL BODY FAT AND UR GUT WILL SLIM DOWN

now can you tone your ab muscles to make them more visible without having a rediculously low BF %.... yes

and maybe do the vacuum exercise to help out

Yo, would anyone like to help me create a new "in shape" thread? Seems like this thread is becoming increasingly popular.
 I know my post count is low but i've been a NTer for 7+ years now on different names.

Anyway, it seems very difficult to have direct conversations, or progression in our discussions in here.

Every few pages are getting the same topics and questions addressed just a few pages ago.

I say we organize the basic "noob" info, put it on page one and get more of a direction in this thread.

eh eh eh?

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Yo, would anyone like to help me create a new "in shape" thread? Seems like this thread is becoming increasingly popular.
 I know my post count is low but i've been a NTer for 7+ years now on different names.

Anyway, it seems very difficult to have direct conversations, or progression in our discussions in here.

Every few pages are getting the same topics and questions addressed just a few pages ago.

I say we organize the basic "noob" info, put it on page one and get more of a direction in this thread.

eh eh eh?
2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif

Not til we get to 1000 atleast!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dropten

8-17...2 more days

293506_10150266467353995_512703994_7788975_1969762_n.jpg

Im on a diuretic right now (otc) xpel by MHP...thing has be taking a leak every 15mins and it just sucks being on it period. I really give pro's so much more respect now for the crap they go through.
Audi where you at..IICE dat boy brolic
sidenote:gyno?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dropten

8-17...2 more days

293506_10150266467353995_512703994_7788975_1969762_n.jpg

Im on a diuretic right now (otc) xpel by MHP...thing has be taking a leak every 15mins and it just sucks being on it period. I really give pro's so much more respect now for the crap they go through.
Audi where you at..IICE dat boy brolic
sidenote:gyno?
nerd.gif
I just have fatty deposits around my nipples. Even when I was younger and skinny it was like that. Plus the nip rings made my nips bigger which adds to it
30t6p3b.gif

/\ basically....

ICE how much of a PID is it for you to find dress shirts/polos?
laugh.gif

Depends on the cut.
Pants are the worst though. Im starting to get mines tailored

eh eh eh?
In theory it sounds great, but it never works out that way.

Exercise cant be summarized into a page of info and general directions.  People are always going to have individual questions, stories, etc.

Originally Posted by Durden7

eh eh eh?
In theory it sounds great, but it never works out that way.

Exercise cant be summarized into a page of info and general directions.  People are always going to have individual questions, stories, etc.

Realistically, youd need a few stickes to even begin to cover people questions. I mean its worth a shot in the next one, but maybe we should link to BB threads in the OP if thats cool. The info needs to cover nutrition (especially macros), beginner workouts and how the same +$!$ is really appropriate for everyone as a beginner. The thing is people will ignore it, no matter how complete it is.. on the other hand we could just to tell people to reference the 1st post when they ask stuff.

Dropten, how much do you weigh?

Back
Top Bottom