Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Dropten

Im rootin for Phil too...im not a fan of Kai's physique or Jays

Just saw a recent pic of Jay
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well take the trophy now

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

I just found out about an awesome dietery/nutritional/protein supplement that my personal training company is now promoting. After trying it for about a week, I can honestly say I feel a difference. Best of all, you can get a monthly free supply...really (I get mine free). If you're already taking a post-workout shake or a multi-vitamin, this should be a no-brainer, free product instead of paying for it... Msg me if you're interested.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Not sure if serious...
Yes we're promoting it, but we wouldn't promote anything we didn't think was a good product.  If people are skeptical, that's up to them, but if others want free nutritional supplement, nothing wrong with that
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I just found out about an awesome dietery/nutritional/protein supplement that my personal training company is now promoting. After trying it for about a week, I can honestly say I feel a difference. Best of all, you can get a monthly free supply...really (I get mine free). If you're already taking a post-workout shake or a multi-vitamin, this should be a no-brainer, free product instead of paying for it... Msg me if you're interested.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Not sure if serious...
Yes we're promoting it, but we wouldn't promote anything we didn't think was a good product.  If people are skeptical, that's up to them, but if others want free nutritional supplement, nothing wrong with that
eyes.gif
pm me about the product. might be interested.

Yall should call this the juice to get in shape/ what supplements to buy to look big thread. %%% is disgusting. you would all be suprised how far you can go by doing things naturally and just eating and working hard. Some of this is such awful advice for some beginners who dont know how to workout. But yall got 1 life to live.. do you

Took a small break from the heaving lifting and light supps.
Back to working out with ZERO supplements and my diet is still where it should be.
Short term, yes adding in supplements will have you in the best shape and feeling like Arnold, but
you NEED to maintain that for a LONG time or else your "results" will dwindle. That's the thing people don't get.

Eat healthy and do your routine, over doing is a waste of time unless you "body build" like the dudes above me..

just my $0.02

Been eating right for like 2 months now and it's made a huge difference in my results. Last few days n the gym I've been feeling lazy as hell though

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Wanted to share this with ya'll...
He's one of the smart ones.

Same with me. I make sure I take my isshh...ppl juice and think they wont need anything to protect their organs and before you know it..."you have jaundice"

/\ i was gunna say... ICE lookin for reasons why mr cutler isnt a freak... thats jus the cam fam
laugh.gif

bol jay is brolic! that shhhhhh CRAY!

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

The photo is stretched. Clocks are round not oval

Nothing oval about that clock...
IDK if you're trolling or hating.

Widescreen fail lol...my bad. I initially looked at it on a widescreen and it was stretched. Ur right, its correct. Jay looks good, still rootin for phil

^
lose fat, gain muscle. pretty much do a year round lean bulk. don't really have any specific goals in mind, just trying to get in better shape. i've been eating around 2500-3000 calories a day, aim for 200 grams of protein. started out at 195, went down to 187, at 191 now.

diet is mostly:
chicken
eggs
bacon and turkey bacon
whole wheat bread with peanut butter
fruits
veggies
protein bars if i need more for the day
1/2 gallon of milk a day
water every time i go in the kitchen
maybe one cheat meal a week, usually pretty strict

go to the gym 5 days a week, was doing 50 minutes of biking (10 minute warmup, 4 sets of db exercises, 30 minutes on bike, 4 sets of cable exercises, 10 minutes HIIT, 4 sets of abs exercises) until my knee started acting up.

my gym split changes, but for the most part its

day 1: chest
day 2: back
day 3: legs
day 4: off
day 5: shoulders
day 6: bis/tris
day 7: off

Originally Posted by bjamez20

August 13th
2j0jjuf.jpg

Earlier today
359xyfd.png

still have a ways to go but happy with my progress so far

good stuff bro, gettin cut up w/o losin mass takes time but lookin good bruh
pimp.gif

August 13th
2j0jjuf.jpg

Earlier today
359xyfd.png

nice progress so far bruh. what have you been doing?

jorrdanfan23 wrote:

i need a new pre workout supplement.. Any one here try RSP Fast Fuel

I was just coming in to ask the same thing, i heard good things good things about muscle farm assault, i'm scared of using that jacked though

Originally Posted by Zyzz

August 13th

Earlier today

nice progress so far bruh. what have you been doing?
Spoiler [+]
^
lose fat, gain muscle. pretty much do a year round lean bulk. don't really have any specific goals in mind, just trying to get in better shape. i've been eating around 2500-3000 calories a day, aim for 200 grams of protein. started out at 195, went down to 187, at 191 now. 

diet is mostly:
chicken
eggs
bacon and turkey bacon
whole wheat bread with peanut butter
fruits
veggies
protein bars if i need more for the day
1/2 gallon of milk a day
water every time i go in the kitchen
maybe one cheat meal a week, usually pretty strict

go to the gym 5 days a week, was doing 50 minutes of biking (10 minute warmup, 4 sets of db exercises, 30 minutes on bike, 4 sets of cable exercises, 10 minutes HIIT, 4 sets of abs exercises) until my knee started acting up. 

my gym split changes, but for the most part its

day 1: chest
day 2: back
day 3: legs
day 4: off
day 5: shoulders
day 6: bis/tris
day 7: off

to dudes afraid to use jacked, don't be intimidated.  i got a tub of it yesterday and it worked really well, i'd definitely put it up there with n.o. xplode which has been my favorite for years

Back
Top Bottom