Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Getting Married in June, looking to shed at least 50 lbs.

Wheat Bread
Nothing Fried
WW for men

Run at LEAST 5 miles a day................

Sigh.................

Wish Me luck.......

please do cardio...keep your heart healthy...even if it means to eat more and do cardio just to maintain max muscle mass/lose fat...

most important thing is health then its your physique...

Looking to get started on weight lifting. Any good routines for a beginner? Just trying to get somewhat cut. Too skinny for my taste right now lol.

so its been a week since.... i started insanity... started to quit all fastfood fried food etc... quit smoking... and my girlfriend broke up with me...

things are looking well. insanity is kicking my #$%. i get tired on the warmups but i push myself to do my best and i noticed my jeans a little looser

how do you guys stay motivated? and what are things you guys eat that are also good and healthy? what about snacks?

thanks

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Looking to get started on weight lifting. Any good routines for a beginner? Just trying to get somewhat cut. Too skinny for my taste right now lol.
Look up AllPros beginner routine on Bodybuilding.com
Originally Posted by lanev0

so its been a week since.... i started insanity... started to quit all fastfood fried food etc... quit smoking... and my girlfriend broke up with me...

things are looking well. insanity is kicking my #$%. i get tired on the warmups but i push myself to do my best and i noticed my jeans a little looser

how do you guys stay motivated? and what are things you guys eat that are also good and healthy? what about snacks?

thanks
Motivation? Do you own a mirror, bruh?

And your girl? She'd prob just be a distraction anyway... better yourself my man
pimp.gif

thanks
make sure that the changes you make are things you can actually keep up.  biggest mistake a lot of people make are going from a horrible diet/workout pattern to getting all gung-ho for a week or 2, but then fall back into old habits.  
also, don't think that because you're working out harder/seeing results that you can relax your diet and have garbage food.  

anybody ever successfully get a girls number in the gym? theres this girl thats always down at the gym at the same time I am and this is the ONLY time i see this girl. Ive never ever seen her around campus or anything. Is there a certain way to go about this? help me out my brethren 

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody ever successfully get a girls number in the gym? theres this girl thats always down at the gym at the same time I am and this is the ONLY time i see this girl. Ive never ever seen her around campus or anything. Is there a certain way to go about this? help me out my brethren 

yell out from a far "you mirin babe?"

Originally Posted by bjamez20

thanks
make sure that the changes you make are things you can actually keep up.  biggest mistake a lot of people make are going from a horrible diet/workout pattern to getting all gung-ho for a week or 2, but then fall back into old habits.  
also, don't think that because you're working out harder/seeing results that you can relax your diet and have garbage food.  
my intention is just to eat better... working out is an extra but thank you all guys hopefully i can stay dedicated

If she is on treadmill hop on the one next to her and say "wanna race"

Hasnt failed me yet

0/0 success rate 
pimp.gif

Go up to here, introduce yourself, and ask her tell her you're going to take her out some time while confidently smiling.  If she likes you, she'll give in.  It's that easy.  These girls want it just as bad as we do, sometimes more.

I'm about to start P90X on Monday.  I've tried to do it twice in the past, but quit after 2 weeks/continued doing it but not consistently every day.

Any tips on sticking w/ it 90 days straight? I'm fully capable of doing it, I just get #$%%$+$ lazy.
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't been able to consistently/properly work out since high school football was over with.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Go up to here, introduce yourself, and ask her tell her you're going to take her out some time while confidently smiling.  If she likes you, she'll give in.  It's that easy.  These girls want it just as bad as we do, sometimes more.

I'm about to start P90X on Monday.  I've tried to do it twice in the past, but quit after 2 weeks/continued doing it but not consistently every day.

Any tips on sticking w/ it 90 days straight? I'm fully capable of doing it, I just get #$%%$+$ lazy.
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't been able to consistently/properly work out since high school football was over with.
30t6p3b.gif

Just do it maneee. I finished insanity 40 lbs lighter than when I started and thats one helluva motivation. Now I'm on to P90X. When you start noticing changes in your body you'll have no problem sticking with it.

Originally Posted by pricankid9

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Just do it maneee. I finished insanity 40 lbs lighter than when I started and thats one helluva motivation. Now I'm on to P90X. When you start noticing changes in your body you'll have no problem sticking with it.
Just gotta do it man, just get in the gym and start lifting or put on the program.  At least its better than sitting at home contemplating on going but not doing it. 

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Look up AllPros beginner routine on Bodybuilding.com

thanks
Motivation? Do you own a mirror, bruh?

And your girl? She'd prob just be a distraction anyway... better yourself my man
pimp.gif

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843
This one? So basically everything is using a barbell? I'm really new to this, so just curious, are using machines a no no? Also as a beginner, should I be starting with dumbells, since they are easier to handle. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Buy a ton of oats. I eat 120 grams of it the morning which is about 450 calories and add 2 cups of milk. Depends what my fat intake is going to be through the day I use fat free milk or 1%.

I think 1% is 130 calories a cup so thats 260 calories. Add a scoop of whey that's another 120.

That's already 830 calories right there.
Can you recommend good brands/flavors?

220 here is my max... i cant be tryna find XXXL shirts n such... at 205 now
30t6p3b.gif

was actually lookin to weigh in around 195 for this Cali trip tommorow but work, football, and cheesesteaks/beer have gotten the ebst of me
30t6p3b.gif

203.7 lbs, excuse pic quality, facial expression, blunt eyes

Hurt my back last monday and wasnt really able to lift like I wanted to on Wednesday. Then I got sick on Thursday and had a terrible Friday workout. Fast Forward to now and Im feelin
sick.gif
Worked a 13 hour shift yesterday with a half hour break and went to the football game on Saturday. At least I got a decent paycheck coming my way.

%#+#@$ workouts and a terrible diet dont do the soul much good... cant wait til Im over this.

I've lost now 20.4 pounds since I started workout our/lifting. Took only 3 months. Wish i had done this summers ago smh

Best shape of my life. I love lifting.

Back
Top Bottom