Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Well, yeah...that too.
laugh.gif

zyzz dude has an awesome build...............serious mass with a real tight physique

anybody know what his bf% is?

Originally Posted by Money Making A

^ it's around 6-8%

but he did like 3 cycles i think...
6-8%

yea that was my goal anyways, i thought he was lower from that vid, why i asked.

So, I'm going on a cutting diet to go from 151 to a rock solid 142-145 lbs (I'm 5'6 btw).

I just did this meal plan just now and would appreciate any input or advice:

Breakfast:
3 egg whites
1 sunnyside egg
3/4 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
+ 1 fish oil pill

Snack/Pre-Workout
1 ON Whey Protein + 1 tbsp of creatine (though I have to load up on the 1st week so thats 4 tbsps)
1 Banana

Snack/Post-Workout
1 ON Whey Protein
1 Dannon Light Yogurt

Lunch
1 Chicken Breast or 1 Fish
3/4 cup of brown rice
3/4 cup of mixed vegetables
+ 1 fish oil pill

Snack
1 ON Whey Protein
OR
1 can of tuna

Dinner
1 chicken breast or 1 fish
3/4 cup of mixed veggies

Snack/Pre-Bed
1 ON Whey Protein
+1 Multivitamin
+1 Fish Oil

All this came out to:
1565 Calories
24.9 g fat
123.3 g carbs
201.7 g protein

And I was tryna base it off this dude's meal plan on BB.com:
http://www.bodybuilding.c...rmation-micah-massey.htm

Peter Mensah, the black trainer guy in Spartacus: Blood and Sand is 50 years old. He is ridiculously ripped. I need to look like that when I'm 50. I need to look like that now actually.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

So, I'm going on a cutting diet to go from 151 to a rock solid 142-145 lbs (I'm 5'6 btw).

I just did this meal plan just now and would appreciate any input or advice:

Breakfast:
3 egg whites
1 sunnyside egg
3/4 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
+ 1 fish oil pill

Snack/Pre-Workout
1 ON Whey Protein + 1 tbsp of creatine (though I have to load up on the 1st week so thats 4 tbsps)
1 Banana

Snack/Post-Workout
1 ON Whey Protein
1 Dannon Light Yogurt

Lunch
1 Chicken Breast or 1 Fish
3/4 cup of brown rice
3/4 cup of mixed vegetables
+ 1 fish oil pill

Snack
1 ON Whey Protein
OR
1 can of tuna

Dinner
1 chicken breast or 1 fish
3/4 cup of mixed veggies

Snack/Pre-Bed
1 ON Whey Protein
+1 Multivitamin
+1 Fish Oil

All this came out to:
1565 Calories
24.9 g fat
123.3 g carbs
201.7 g protein

And I was tryna base it off this dude's meal plan on BB.com:
http://www.bodybuilding.c...rmation-micah-massey.htm

1565 calories is not enough, you need to eat more than that

laugh.gif
 @ that ZY cat.
Iv been lurking since the OG get in shape post last summer, ima try to get some transformation pics up by the end of this summer.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Though

lol at dudes in here taking roids..******ed

I honestly dont know why ur flexin in ur avy...was it for the lulz?
a frail Asian dude  bagged your wife on Niketalk, you don't get to have an opinion

I find it funny how a physique like lebrons is considered above average. Has america become so overweight and unathletic that the slightest indication of abs is whats considered "brolic"?
You guys are really setting ur standards low. Go to third world countries and theres guys in better shape than lebron. And all it is is a limited diet and physical labor. Jordan, pippen and david robinson had lower bf in their career than lebron does now. Theres nothing special about lebrons physique.

lol at dudes in here taking roids..******ed

I honestly dont know why ur flexin in ur avy...was it for the lulz?
a frail Asian dude  bagged your wife on Niketalk, you don't get to have an opinion

Lol...just change ur avy. Its not a good look for you

I find it funny how a physique like lebrons is considered above average. Has america become so overweight and unathletic that the slightest indication of abs is whats considered "brolic"?
You guys are really setting ur standards low. Go to third world countries and theres guys in better shape than lebron. And all it is is a limited diet and physical labor. Jordan, pippen and david robinson had lower bf in their career than lebron does now. Theres nothing special about lebrons physique.

Um yes, his physique is above average.

I dont know why youre flexing in your avy...

Originally Posted by Durden7

Um yes, his physique is above average.

I dont know why youre flexing in your avy...

A lil more creativity next time you wanna take shots.Anyway, if thats an above average physique, whats an average physique? Shlt..then what do you guys consider frail?

Back
Top Bottom