STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i don't even like eggs but i started eating them when i started to lift weights. i used to throw some raw eggs in the blender to make protein shakes but i read somewhere that the protein is less bioavailable raw lol. mostly use the cartons of egg whites to make omelettes for breakfast on the weekends unless my gf buys a big thing of organic eggs.

Leg day, legs are cooked.

Squats 4X6
Stiff Legged DL 3X8
Power Cleans (135) Superset with Box jumps 4X4
Leg Extensions superset with calf raises 4X10

Question, on the big compound lifts, how many warm up sets/reps do ya'll do?

For Squats, I do:

Barx8
95x8
135x5
185x5

For other compounds, I just wait until my body feels warmer. I usually wear a Champion sweatshirt over my UA till I get warm, then take it off.

Because I got sick if eating 9-10 eggs at once for 5 months straight

There is no issue with eating it, healthy clean protein and low cals. Nothing better. I attribute that and chicken to how good I looked this past summer. Getting 150g+ of protein all from real food :pimp:

During this bulk my habits have been very weird, idk how to even explain it smh

Because I got sick if eating 9-10 eggs at once for 5 months straight

There is no issue with eating it, healthy clean protein and low cals. Nothing better. I attribute that and chicken to how good I looked this past summer. Getting 150g+ of protein all from real food :pimp:

During this bulk my habits have been very weird, idk how to even explain it smh

you have pix? you always allude to how ripped you are/were and how stuff has benefited you and how certain stuff is unnecessary, but I dont remember seeing any footage. Quite a few folks humble brag with no footage..Can't hurt to hit the homies with that 'how I'm living' pose.

you have pix? you always allude to how ripped you are/were and how stuff has benefited you and how certain stuff is unnecessary, but I dont remember seeing any footage. Quite a few folks humble brag with no footage..Can't hurt to hit the homies with that 'how I'm living' pose.

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

Pillars to any diet, at least mine. I don't like fish, love red meat but I try to limit consumption of it. Cheap way to get protein.

Selfie swag.

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

Pillars to any diet, at least mine. I don't like fish, love red meat but I try to limit consumption of it. Cheap way to get protein.

im trolling by being tired of eggs? son i ate almost 10 eggs a day, everyday.

it was delicious but its just gross to look back

i only one one pic from the summer, i dont even post shirtless selfies for the ladies on IG so why would i post on here :lol:

if this bulk goes right, ill post a pic come spring/summer when im done cutting. i should be bigger and better i hope.

sad i dont remember my entire cutting diet from earlier this year :smh:

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

U just don't know how to make eggs the right way.

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

U just don't know how to make eggs the right way.

i only eat eggs scrambled so yea

eat 10 eggs for half a year and tell me if you love em. im not exaggerating, my friends all thought it was disgusting. ill be back to eat eggs again like that when i cut, i just dont care now to be honest :lol:

5x7 bear complex :x :x :x

What's your time?

Standard weight?

Scaled?

Doing it at standard 95# was easy...

Tried to do this, scaled to 185, and I was dying at 15, so dropped it to 155... can't wait to do it again but right now my body is not ready... wasn't that day either, :lol:

my ex-roommate ate nothing but egg whites for the year we lived together. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
laugh.gif

my ex-roommate ate nothing but egg whites for the year we lived together. breakfast, lunch and dinner. :lol:

cant do straight egg whites, was gonna order some online to drink but got scared.

i made scrambled egg whites before.. :x

Back
Top Bottom