STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Guess what day it is!!!!

Whoop whoop :evil:

Good ****. It gets infuriating at times seeing and feeling your abs but that last bit of fat over it.

lol. i know that feel. been feeling that feel. come to understand that it's gonna take a big commitment on my part to make it happen. might have to take drastic measures at some point because of my lack of discipline - something like a real low cal diet (aka starvation) for a shorter period of time.

PR'd today with 355 on bench.  Max week next week so i'm shooting for 365.
Good ****.

I need to start pushing myself on bench a lil more.  Kinda stalled out at 315.  Been focusing more on adding weight to the bar every week on my other compounds.

Anyone do flag or semi pro football?

Finally got done with all my testing this week. First time 1RMing in about 2 years

1 RM Squat - 360
1 RM Bench Press - 280
1 RM Front Squat - 285
1 RM Military Press - 165
1RM Deadlift - 405

40 yd dash - 5.12
30 yd dash - 4.12
10 yd dash - 1.70
Vertical Jump - 31 inches
Broad Jump - 8 feet, 9.5 inches

I thought about 1RMing with pull ups, but my new place doesnt have dip belts and I dont feel like using a weighted vest. I was doing 5 reps with an extra 50 lbs attached.

Ill probably retest again in April before all my sports pick up again.

Good ****. It gets infuriating at times seeing and feeling your abs but that last bit of fat over it.

lol. i know that feel. been feeling that feel. come to understand that it's gonna take a big commitment on my part to make it happen. might have to take drastic measures at some point because of my lack of discipline - something like a real low cal diet (aka starvation) for a shorter period of time.

Yeah i'm there.

Strong numbers on the squats Durden, that leg power.

This fool DJYoung stays making me hungry as **** with his pics, I hate that **** :lol:

Finally got done with all my testing this week. First time 1RMing in about 2 years

1 RM Squat - 360
1 RM Bench Press - 280
1 RM Front Squat - 285
1RM Deadlift - 405

40 yd dash - 5.12
30 yd dash - 4.12
10 yd dash - 1.70

I thought about 1RMing with pull ups, but my new place doesnt have dip belts and I dont feel like using a weighted vest. I was doing 5 reps with an extra 50 lbs attached.

Good stuff.

I think a 5-10-5 timed drill is a better indicator of explosiveness IMO (I might be bias Bc it is my favorite and best lol)

I have my 1RM next week for the first time in nearly a year and half.

Need to get this nagging neck pain to go away before Tuesday.

Whats the taste difference between ON's Extreme Milk Chocolate and Double Rich Chocolate :nerd:

I dunno about the difference, but I liked the extreme milk chocolate and my roommate swore by the double rich. I've currently got a full 5lb tub or whatever of double rich that I'm dreading having to start on once I finish my current tub of chocolate malt (which is probably the only one I'll ever buy again because I think it's so good).

we always used water with ours btw...not sure if that makes a difference.

Last edited:
Leg press?

I went to the gym yesterday, and that's what I did. Leg press and leg extensions (two exercises I never do). Also did some calf stuff and abs.

Being hurt really sucks. I'm gonna become depressed from not being able to workout.

I dunno about the difference, but I liked the extreme milk chocolate and my roommate swore by the double rich. I've currently got a full 5lb tub or whatever of double rich that I'm dreading having to start on once I finish my current tub of chocolate malt (which is probably the only one I'll ever buy again because I think it's so good).

we always used water with ours btw...not sure if that makes a difference.

I've finishing up a 5lb of extreme chocolate and getting ready to cop some more so i was just curious.

I have some chocolate malt and im not a huge fan of that one personally. :lol:

1 RM Squat - 360
1 RM Bench Press - 280
1 RM Front Squat - 285
1RM Deadlift - 405

40 yd dash - 5.12
30 yd dash - 4.12
10 yd dash - 1.70

Really great numbers. Just surprised your deadlift isn't higher with how high your other numbers are.

I been eating eggs just about everyday for yearsssss... but yeah if your not throwing any veggies like
Its most likely not going to taste good. I cant eat it without veggies.

I'm sure it tastes better than it looks :lol:

you have pix? you always allude to how ripped you are/were and how stuff has benefited you and how certain stuff is unnecessary, but I dont remember seeing any footage. Quite a few folks humble brag with no footage..Can't hurt to hit the homies with that 'how I'm living' pose.

Has to be trolling...

Tired of eggs?

Chicken Breast
Eggs
Veggies

Pillars to any diet, at least mine. I don't like fish, love red meat but I try to limit consumption of it. Cheap way to get protein.

im trolling by being tired of eggs? son i ate almost 10 eggs a day, everyday.

it was delicious but its just gross to look back

U just don't know how to make eggs the right way.

i only eat eggs scrambled so yea

eat 10 eggs for half a year and tell me if you love em. im not exaggerating, my friends all thought it was disgusting. ill be back to eat eggs again like that when i cut, i just dont care now to be honest :lol:

I been eating eggs just about everyday for yearsssss... but yeah if your not throwing any veggies like
Its most likely not going to taste good. I cant eat it without veggies.

looks like the effects of drinking too much....I'm straight on that.
Lol those are just tomatoes peppers onions and mushrooms. No eggs in there yet.

Whats the taste difference between ON's Extreme Milk Chocolate and Double Rich Chocolate :nerd:

Milk Choc is disgusting . UnbeaRable to me. Double rich is bearable though.

1 RM Squat - 360
1 RM Bench Press - 280
1 RM Front Squat - 285
1RM Deadlift - 405

40 yd dash - 5.12
30 yd dash - 4.12
10 yd dash - 1.70

Good stuff.

I think a 5-10-5 timed drill is a better indicator of explosiveness IMO (I might be bias Bc it is my favorite and best lol)

You mean the pro agility drill? Just out of curiousity, why do you think its an indicator of explosiveness?

1 RM Squat - 360
1 RM Bench Press - 280
1 RM Front Squat - 285
1RM Deadlift - 405

40 yd dash - 5.12
30 yd dash - 4.12
10 yd dash - 1.70

Really great numbers. Just surprised your deadlift isn't higher with how high your other numbers are.

I think my 1RM for a deadlift was heavier the last time I did it, but I dont know for sure. Today was the first time I deadlifted conventional style in a few months, but I dont think thats why its not higher. I also dont think it has anything to do with limb length because the squat numbers would be different if that were the case. I just think I dont spend a ton of time doing it.

You mean the pro agility drill? Just out of curiousity, why do you think its an indicator of explosiveness?
I think my 1RM for a deadlift was heavier the last time I did it, but I dont know for sure. Today was the first time I deadlifted conventional style in a few months, but I dont think thats why its not higher. I also dont think it has anything to do with limb length because the squat numbers would be different if that were the case. I just think I dont spend a ton of time doing it.

Just curious, why don't you conventional deadlift more?

Good stuff.

1 RM Squat - 360
1 RM Bench Press - 280
1 RM Front Squat - 285
1RM Deadlift - 405

40 yd dash - 5.12
30 yd dash - 4.12
10 yd dash - 1.70

Am I reading it right that your currently at 7.4% body fat? Thats awesome man, great work.

I wanted to ask both of you, SuperJu and anyone else who trains for strength, what program are you guys running? My buddy at the gym is doing 5/3/1 which Ive thought about trying out but I really like Louie Simmons style of training at close to 90% of your max sometimes. I haven't stalled on any of my 5x5s really yet so I won't be switching it up until I do. I just want to know what programs you guys like. I know theres Sheiko, Smolov (sp?) and many others out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom