STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That girl is crazy :wow: :smh: Dat motivation doe :pimp:

Tried a new protein bar...Detour. 15g of protein in 170 calories isn't bad. Bought 2 boxes of 9 for $22 shipped on eBay.

be careful w/ bars bro. they got mad fillers

also:

i am on my second go round of Kris Gethin's 12 week hardcore trainer (from 235-193! the first time).

i went with this go round without cutting weight (currently 200-205).

i am entering the DTP portion of it. SMH Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (flashbacks of the first time).

Should be Done near the end of december.

after this my boy comes back from basic in JANand we gon do the 4-week DTP.

Dat Mass building!

Finally I will go on a very strict cut throught the early summer.

SET GOALS AND BREAK THROUGH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to like my workout schedule... I try to workout at night, 2-4am. I also like to throw a nice 2-5mile walk/jog with my dog. Trying to keep it here I walk/jog in daytime and Insanity at night. I missed last night due to some stomach illness, couldn't function with my stomach in pain. Upset I missed a workout day already though so I plan on pushing extra hard from here on out. Also telling myself if I want to play video games (BO2) I have to workout first. Still eating good, still trying to cut back on a few things. As of now it's no fried foods, pork, fast food, candy, juices. Trying not to consume anything after 10pm but when I workout late and my sleep schedule is so off its hard. What do you guys recommend as good snacks? I really just try and drink a lot of water to stay full.

I'm starting to like my workout schedule... I try to workout at night, 2-4am. I also like to throw a nice 2-5mile walk/jog with my dog. Trying to keep it here I walk/jog in daytime and Insanity at night. I missed last night due to some stomach illness, couldn't function with my stomach in pain. Upset I missed a workout day already though so I plan on pushing extra hard from here on out. Also telling myself if I want to play video games (BO2) I have to workout first. Still eating good, still trying to cut back on a few things. As of now it's no fried foods, pork, fast food, candy, juices. Trying not to consume anything after 10pm but when I workout late and my sleep schedule is so off its hard. What do you guys recommend as good snacks? I really just try and drink a lot of water to stay full.
Honestly I wouldn't eat past 8 if you can help it bro, on my current cut I don't eat any carbs after lunch which sucks. For snacks I eat cans of tuna, its not the best tasting but I put some hot sauce on it and go to work, full of protein and fills you up. A good snack is around 100-200 calories IMO. Also if you get hunger cravings I just chew on some sugarless gum, it seems to help most of the time 
laugh.gif

Why no carbs after lunch? Do you workout before lunch of after? Either way if your on a keto diet or something thats wayyy to early to not eat any carbs bruh

Why no carbs after lunch? Do you workout before lunch of after? Either way if your on a keto diet or something thats wayyy to early to not eat any carbs bruh
I switch up when I work out. Im on this diet I found on BB. It's a little extreme but it will pay off in the end. I can't find it right now but its a 10-12 week plan and will get you cut up.

Honestly I wouldn't eat past 8 if you can help it bro, on my current cut I don't eat any carbs after lunch which sucks. For snacks I eat cans of tuna, its not the best tasting but I put some hot sauce on it and go to work, full of protein and fills you up. A good snack is around 100-200 calories IMO. Also if you get hunger cravings I just chew on some sugarless gum, it seems to help most of the time :lol:

I understand past 8 but my schedule is different with others due to work. I usually sleep from 5-7AMish to about 1-3PMish I try to workout out twice a day now. Appreciate Tuna though, totally slipped my mind. Bought some clementines and others fruits, no fat yogurt and granola as well.

why are you working out 2-4am?

My work schedule.

thoughts and reccomendations on hunger surpressants? i cant control my damn hunger urges sometimes. i peaked around 250 but cant get below 220 right now and its killing me. was thinking about some hunger surpressants and trying a cleanse or something.

if you wanna get cut up just give up bread, period. no bread of any kind. trust me, i did this and ate crazy amount of fruit and protein and it got me a 6 pack.

Doing well on my mini cut lost about 3 of 5 lbs that was my original goal. Looking a bit slimmer just from those 3, feels good man :pimp:

Last edited:
thoughts and reccomendations on hunger surpressants? i cant control my damn hunger urges sometimes. i peaked around 250 but cant get below 220 right now and its killing me. was thinking about some hunger surpressants and trying a cleanse or something.

eat wholesome food. By wholesome, i mean food that is not processed, not fat-free, not enriched etc. Find a local organic farmers market and cop food from there - i've found that real food is more filling because its not void of minerals and essential fats and doesn't have flavor enhancers which invoke hunger and cravings. Change your overall eating habits and lifestyle, theres no pill out there that will save you brethren.

So am I stated earlier in this thread, I am trying out the Keto diet, and so far ive have seen nothing but success.

I have no lost strength in my lifts, but i have improved them. I have slimmed down but managed to only lose about 10 lbs, if that.

What am I eating you ask? Bacon, melted cheese, almonds, beef jerky, chicken, sausage, some spam (when groceries are low and im too lazy to get more at the time being), pork grins, hot dogs, cheese, bacon, eggs, and more eggs.
I also take my protein shakes, which only contain about 3-4 g of carbs per serving.

The only cardio i am doing is basketball related, and I must admit, it is high intensity. Some people say you will lose a lot of energy especially when doing high intensity workouts but i have not.

I have been keeping up (somewhat) with my journey through the keto diet in a tumblr i made... easy and free.

http://leboytroy.tumblr.com/day/2012/11/05

can PM or quote me and i will try to respond to any answers as quickly as possible.

At the beginning of the year, I am going to try and clean up my keto, getting fat sources from Good fats, and not from all those Bad fat sources like cheese and bacon and what not.

Give Paleo a go. http://thepaleodiet.com/what-to-eat-on-the-paleo-diet/

As TeamJordan79 said, eating wholefoods is the best place to start as it will keep you feeling full without over-eating. The only downside i have found is that finding wholefoods can sometimes be a bit tricky and usually you will be paying more for it.

Even if you don't go all out with a strict Paleo diet, its worth giving their suggestions a go as I am sure you will benefit from it.

Alright y'all Thanksgiving is coming up and I need some low fat/low calorie meal ideas. I never missed a traditional style Thanksgiving meal but I'm going to do it this year. I haven't really thought of what to eat yet and I don't want to eat what I always eat. So any help would be appreciated
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom