STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I ordered 10 lbs of Mocha Cappuccino ON this week, and received it Thursday...

I just came home to another 10 lbs lol. Dude messaged me on eBay saying he lost the tracking, so this is a come up.

20 lbs for $82.

I just came home to another 10 lbs lol. Dude messaged me on eBay saying he lost the tracking, so this is a come up.

20 lbs for $82.

:rofl:

son thats enough to last you 2 years

Zyzz help me out with that ON info. My 5 LB tub just finished and ebay prices are higher than retail right now :x

Last edited:
bumper plates :smh: so misleading.

What's so misleading about it though? 515 is 515.

515lbs of bumper plates is lighter than 515lbs of standard plates
not srs

:lol:

20 lbs for $82.

Idk about 2yrs. But yeah enough for 10 months.

Gimme your cellucor syzz

bumper plates :smh: so misleading.

What's so misleading about it though? 515 is 515.

515lbs of bumper plates is lighter than 515lbs of standard plates
not srs

:lol:

20 lbs for $82.

Idk about 2yrs. But yeah enough for 10 months.

Gimme your cellucor syzz

lol i was gonna pm you about it but shipping is gonna cost me. PM me where your located bruh cliffordsmith cliffordsmith

Strength is starting to creep back up. I stopped trying to deadlift heavy after a lower back strain about 2 years ago, which also affected my squat and some other movements. I've still been doing the exercises but not really stressing how much weight I was pulling. Pulled my heaviest DL since the injury today at 470, and then just worked on squat form for a little while after that. Getting more comfortable squatting heavy, went to 355 today relatively easily so should be comfortable at 365 and up next week. I strained my back on 495 a couple years ago and my PR back then was a 585 single, but that was with straps. I don't use them anymore since the injury. Trying to get back above 500 on the dl and get my squat back above 405.

Also, I rarely do bicep/tricep specific exercises anymore, maybe once a month, but did a little bi's/tri's workout yesterday and I feel huge (pause). Considering getting it back in maybe once a week again, I just usually don't have time and would rather get the bigger stuff out of the way first.

Strength is starting to creep back up. I stopped trying to deadlift heavy after a lower back strain about 2 years ago, which also affected my squat and some other movements. I've still been doing the exercises but not really stressing how much weight I was pulling. Pulled my heaviest DL since the injury today at 470, and then just worked on squat form for a little while after that. Getting more comfortable squatting heavy, went to 355 today relatively easily so should be comfortable at 365 and up next week. I strained my back on 495 a couple years ago and my PR back then was a 585 single, but that was with straps. I don't use them anymore since the injury. Trying to get back above 500 on the dl and get my squat back above 405.

Also, I rarely do bicep/tricep specific exercises anymore, maybe once a month, but did a little bi's/tri's workout yesterday and I feel huge (pause). Considering getting it back in maybe once a week again, I just usually don't have time and would rather get the bigger stuff out of the way first.

What gym you go to? :nerd:

Thanks for the heads up on eBay prices for ON fellas.

I check every week but hadn't this week. It's about damn time... They've been at 56 for a minute.

Time to stock up :pimp:

laugh.gif
@ the equinox jab.

Last edited:
Don't hate on Equinox, a gym is a gym, whatever is comfortable.

At the end of the day it's just about training from a pure place, no matter where you do it.

Back
Top Bottom