STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What time are you dudes going to the gym tomorrow?
laugh.gif

I'm looking at an hour before rush hour to gauge things out.
My gym is closed......
mean.gif

Soo... I got a lil tipsy last night and it was all good nothing crazy. I wake up this morning and see an eastbay order for NIKE ROMALEOS. I ask a friend what I was doing last night. He said I was worried about my squat depth and was doing squats during the party. I guess I ordered it after that. I was also smart enough to use the coupon code for 20%. :lol: :lol: Today is leg day. So I'm going to try and make it to the gym before 5pm.

Anyone here have tennis elbow before? How you get rid of it? I bought a brace and it helped out but I want to completely get rid of it.

Anyone here have tennis elbow before? How you get rid of it? I bought a brace and it helped out but I want to completely get rid of it.
You may want to get it checked out by a doctor, man.

I usually send my employees in for an assessment and they get therapy or cortisone injections in most cases.

You may want to get it checked out by a doctor, man.

I usually send my employees in for an assessment and they get therapy or cortisone injections in most cases.
I was gonna give it another week then head to the doctor if it didn't get better

Last edited:
My mom had battled tennis elbow on and off for years. Gonna get some breakfast and then head to the gym to assess the damage. Happy New Year team fit!

Took the past few days off, back in the gym tomorrow. Not looking forward to the newcomers, but hopefully the times I go it won't be as crowded and I can just get back into my normal routines.

Happy New Year everyone and keep up the gains!

Drove by the gym earlier and it looked promising. The parking lot was nearly empty. The true test will be week days after work though.

New comers + folks coming to those classes + dudes coming to play on the bball court = me parking 5 miles away and using a Razor scooter to get to the gym.

Drove by the gym earlier and it looked promising. The parking lot was nearly empty. The true test will be week days after work though.

New comers + folks coming to those classes + dudes coming to play on the bball court = me parking 5 miles away and using a Razor scooter to get to the gym.

yall act like dudes jump straight into the gym soon as its 1/1 :lol:

wait til next week

I got drunk last day, and sobered up before bed. Got in the gym around 11 am. Wasn't too bad, but you definitely could tell who the resolutioners are.

Did back today too... I'm starting to hate it at times though. After back day, the inner crease of my elbow gets really tight whenever my arm is bent.

:lol: @ buying romaleos in a blackout!

tennis elbow sucks. avoid pulls that aggrevate it if the pain is sharp. do high rep low weight wrist curls. i bought this thing called a flexbar and did this exercise called the tyler twist. after having it bad on both sides for over a year, it's pretty much gone and rarely flares up.

Got mad intoxicated with my girls sorority last night, god bless.

Back at it tomorrow.

Ain't even try to hit the gym today, woulda been sweating booze :lol:

Yes good bruva. I drank like a sailor last night. Got in this morning at 8am. Slept til 2. Got up hit the gym. It was rough. Was Feeling hungover like a mug. Was still productive..Hit some squats n calves, chest back n shoulders. Twas a struggle..zombie swag

Back
Top Bottom