STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

like jecca said, they're pendlay row - i think one of the lifts recommended in starting strength. i used to do them but i had to go kinda light and i don't feel like my lats are getting hammered hard enough.

pendlay rows are supposed to be an explosive back movement for weight lifters and athletes in general. if you want to increase performance, power, strength and speed do pendlay rows.

pete rubish pendlay rows 500lbs. :x

Last edited:
Whats the most proper form for them? Ive heard/seen a few different ways.

Anyone remember the *****storm lucky started last year about the new years people? :lol:  

Im still shocked at how many of you guys weigh 150 and under, just baffles me. No shots, I weigh too much lol
Some dudes are just mad skinny by nature, man. My friend is like 5'11" and is 120 lbs wet.

Personally I never wanted to get brolic. Just want to have a Beckham like body. I'm at 160 lbs now though :lol: no longer 142 that I was at my lowest 3 or so years back.

pendlay rows are supposed to be an explosive back movement for weight lifters and athletes in general. if you want to increase performance, power, strength and speed do pendlay rows.

pete rubish pendlay rows 500lbs. :x

I'm a fan of pendlay rows. I feel a better contraction in the lats as opposed to bentover rows. :smokin

Some dudes are just mad skinny by nature, man. My friend is like 5'11" and is 120 lbs wet.

Personally I never wanted to get brolic. Just want to have a Beckham like body. I'm at 160 lbs now though
laugh.gif
no longer 142 that I was at my lowest 3 or so years back.
I know females that weigh more and aren't fat 
laugh.gif

As a grown *** man weighing under 150 I would feel tiny. I know there are plenty of ripped up dudes under 150 but thats not for me. I could make many more statements but I would start some wars lol

I know females that weigh more and aren't fat 
laugh.gif

As a grown *** man weighing under 150 I would feel tiny. I know there are plenty of ripped up dudes under 150 but thats not for me. I could make many more statements but I would start some wars lol
The hipster / anorexic look is "IN", but its not for me earthier lol.

I know females that weigh more and aren't fat :lol:

Depends on what your goal is, man. I've seen plenty of scrawny dudes knock out Captain America physique dudes. Also height is a factor. If you're 5"8" or so, you can be a bit muscular at 150 lbs.

We all have different goals but we share the love for being active.

i think i'd look pretty shredded/striated at 150 but that's not going to happen. i'm 5'6" and weigh ~180#. after the damn xmas foodfest. want to get down to 165ish.

On another note, can someone please post the link to that full workout vid when the guy lifted the whole stack? Would wanna share with my friends :lol: thanks!

Been sick the last week and my workout routine has suffered. Went to hit legs today lightly. I had no endurance and strength has been compromised. Can't wait to I'm feeling fully recovered.

How close do you guys grip the bar when doing close grip bench?

should be shoulder width

i used to do really close but heard its terrible for your wrists. shoulder width is the proper way.

gonna hit em tonight actually

Back
Top Bottom