STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

HIT CORE EARLEIR THIS AFTERNOON.

WOULD IT BE "OVERTRAINING " TO GO BACK TONIGHT TO HIT CLRE AGAIN?
what exercises are you doing?
IDK YET EARLIER I DID DRAGONFLYS; SEATED CRUCNHES ON DA MACHINE, HIT OBLIQUES USING ONE ARM PULL DOWN THING SUPERSETED WITH HANGING LEG RAISES FROM PULL UP BAR.

DEF WANNA HIT DA OBLIQUES THING AGAIN, MAYBE SOME TOE TO BARS, AND SOME BOUNCY BALL STUFF?

I think nowadays all Whey have about the same amount of protein. and stuff.

Am I right?

only main diff would be carbs and cals right?

pretty much, its all about tastes but really you never know what macros some actually contain :smh:

ON is a reputable company, too bad they tastes terrible.

Why are you getting certified?
Are you NSCA? CSCS?

Ive got the book now, I need to start studying. Im just wondering how difficult the test is and what all to study.

ACSM. Ill eventually get my CSCS for work, but as of right now its not necessary. Im also thinking of going the FMS route in the next few months.

The test is actually pretty difficult. The video section is particularly difficult. Some of the answers just dont make sense based on the videos you watch.

Did you get the essentials books?

trutein is no longer being produced. the company was bought out. their flavoring was good but the product was somewhat chalky. you want a great MRP to bulk up with, there's nothing better imo than xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0. try butterscotch or lemon cream pie (cinnamon roll and triple chocolate are great too). the profile is great and it tastes fantastic.

Of course you can do TRX without the cert.

It would be wise to get certified, though.. I'm not one to lie on a resume and say I'm a professional TRX instructor without having actually been certified, for example.

i'm sure there's some good advice to come out of the program. It's only a one-day long process (8 hours, learn stuff, demonstrate it, etc.).

Last edited:
trutein is no longer being produced. the company was bought out. their flavoring was good but the product was somewhat chalky. you want a great MRP to bulk up with, there's nothing better imo than xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0. try butterscotch or lemon cream pie (cinnamon roll and triple chocolate are great too). the profile is great and it tastes fantastic.

18g of protein per scoop though?

Hmmm whats the benefit?

one of the best tasting IMO but more for a MRP or on a bulk is syntha 6

i think it has one of the best and most consistent flavoring of all "good" tasting proteins

of course i dont use it once i start cutting tho

Diet (No cheat days. NONE.) Cardio. Lift.

You'll be money.
IIFYM brah. You don't need to fixate over cheat days. Eat all the foods you like (In moderation of course) , track your macros, and you will lose weight.

It isn't that complicated.

You'll be money.
IIFYM brah. You don't need to fixate over cheat days. Eat all the foods you like (In moderation of course) , track your macros, and you will lose weight.

Cmon b. Your telling a dude whos trying to lose weight at 260 to eat whatever he wants but in moderation? Lol aight. Whatever

You'll be money.

Cmon b. Your telling a dude whos trying to lose weight at 260 to eat whatever he wants but in moderation? Lol aight. Whatever

exactly

SMH

You lose weight when your in a caloric deficit. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as your in a deficit. It's all about calories. I'm not saying to eat all crap, i am just trying to say that you shouldn't feel guilty for eating those types of foods.

one of the best tasting IMO but more for a MRP or on a bulk is syntha 6

i think it has one of the best and most consistent flavoring of all "good" tasting proteins

of course i dont use it once i start cutting tho

Im using syntha 6 for cutting, it fits my macros though, should i find a protein shake with less calories?

You lose weight when your in a caloric deficit. It doesn't matter what you eat as long as your in a deficit. It's all about calories. I'm not saying to eat all crap, i am just trying to say that you shouldn't feel guilty for eating those types of foods.

Cool.

Your advice isn't what he needs though. He wants to lose weight and fat, telling him to eat whatever he wants even in moderation will only prolong his quest to lose weight. Just suck it up and eat healthy. Its not that hard if you have the motivation to lose weight

Cool.

Your advice isn't what he needs though. He wants to lose weight and fat, telling him to eat whatever he wants even in moderation will only prolong his quest to lose weight. Just suck it up and eat healthy. Its not that hard if you have the motivation to lose weight
Dude if you eat in a deficit you will lose weight. Certain foods don't make you fat, over consumption does. You can gain weight when you eat too much of anything. If he keeps track of what he eats it will be much easier to lose weight.

Back
Top Bottom