STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I got a tungsten ring as well so i'm good from the scratches. I wore it once and did not like it. Always take it off in the car and put it back on after workouts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pepper dat angus if she lurkin
devil.gif
oh she knows

It looks like someone was all excited to make a burger and threw on the onion rings and burger and then was like "OH YEAH I HAVE THIS THING OF NASTY CHEESE SAUCE LEMME POUR IT ON HERE"

The Vitamin Shoppe protein deal is still going on.

BOGO half off plus an extra 20% off code currently on their home page.

Last edited:
10-lbs BodyTech Whey Tech Pro 24 Protein Powder $60 + Free Shipping ($2 off previous deal)
Vitamin Shoppe is still offering BOGO 50% BodyTech Whey Tech Pro 24 Protein Powder 5 lb jugs
apply coupon code: SAVING20 at checkout
Final price $60 for ten pounds + Free Shipping
Only two dollars off previous deal, but the old thread is dead anyway.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7209226-10-...wder-60-free-shipping-2-off-previous-deal?v=1

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search...=10379258&utm_campaign=Slickdeals+LLC&flexid=

Supposedly made by Dymatize and profile looks good. Just bought 20 pounds of chocolate for $120 + tax.

Last edited:
Everyone in this thread should eat chia seeds. I started eating them last week and 1) my stamina at the gym is through the roof 2) I am happy all day long. I guess I wasn't getting enough omega-3 fats. I've never been this happy in a long time. Hella geeked for no reason. I go to the gym for 2 hours and then stopped at a trail and ran for 45 min. It's given me that "I can't be stopped" type of energy where you just keep going. I've known about chia seeds for awhile but always ate them off and on. I've been consistent with it (2 tablespoons everyday) and it is paying dividends.

Everyone in this thread should eat chia seeds. I started eating them last week and 1) my stamina at the gym is through the roof 2) I am happy all day long. I guess I wasn't getting enough omega-3 fats. I've never been this happy in a long time. Hella geeked for no reason. I go to the gym for 2 hours and then stopped at a trail and ran for 45 min. It's given me that "I can't be stopped" type of energy where you just keep going. I've known about chia seeds for awhile but always ate them off and on. I've been consistent with it (2 tablespoons everyday) and it is paying dividends.

That anabolic feeling that I hear about.

Nikes 2 in 1 shorts are money. Grabbed my second pair for $20 today. Would never pay $50 for workout shorts but ill take them on clearance all day. Only complaint is no real pockets.

Coffee + butter? I really hope this becomes a fad so the fat people of America will become even fatter.

Last edited:

Placebos are effective for many things.

Back
Top Bottom