STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The girl I posted is Jenn Selter. She used to work out at my local LA Fitness. Funny thing was I never knew of her until after I left LA Fitness. She blew up on the fitness scene sometime after I left :lol:

The last 3 girls could use my face as a seat, even after a long cardio session. IDC

I agree 100%

Last edited:
Looks like its Steve Cook or Sadik for the MP Olympia (I know nobody cares about men's physique 
laugh.gif
)

Last edited:
questions for the married guys: do you wear your rings when you lift weights? does it get all scratched up? and does it look like crap all scratched up?
I take mine off before I leave for the gym, and put it on when I get home.

Funny story, I started taking it off at home because I lost it at the gym for about a month.....my wife looked at me sideways the entire 30 days..LOLOL.

I loved the tension last night between phil and kai. **** was money. the bumping and the jawing. phil's conditioning is other worldly though, I'm sure that pissed kai off. I'm sure a lot has to be genetic just like how kai is bigger in size can can never seem to math Phil's aesthetic. Wolf came in looking great this year! I still feel like it's Phil's to lose.

I loved the tension last night between phil and kai. **** was money. the bumping and the jawing. phil's conditioning is other worldly though, I'm sure that pissed kai off. I'm sure a lot has to be genetic just like how kai is bigger in size can can never seem to math Phil's aesthetic. Wolf came in looking great this year! I still feel like it's Phil's to lose.
Phils conditioning was bad by olympia standards.
Kais was similar to Phil but Phil is losing alot of his seperations and lines. He no longer has seperation in his abs which is almost irreversible. I noticed it at last years olympia and its getting worse.

Man I swore Kai was gonna snuff Phil last night lol

Phils conditioning was bad by olympia standards.
Kais was similar to Phil but Phil is losing alot of his seperations and lines. He no longer has seperation in his abs which is almost irreversible. I noticed it at last years olympia and its getting worse.

Man I swore Kai was gonna snuff Phil last night lol

I noticed the same with his abs man, what causes that? hgh? those enlarged organs?

don't know how good this is but saw it on groupon:

BSN Mass Stack 2.0 Trial Kit
Trial kit contains three separate supplements designed to work together to help bulk up muscles and speed up postworkout recovery.

N.O.-XPLODE 2.0 (Pre-Training Igniter)
Designed to ignite workouts
Beta-alanine and creatine
225 mg caffeine per serving
10 servings
Net weight: 7.9 oz.
Click here to view nutrition information.

CELLMASS 2.0 (Post-Workout Recovery)
For post-workout recovery
10 grams of amino per day
5-gram creatine blend per day
10 servings
Net weight: 3.42 oz.

NITRIX 2.0 (Nitric Oxide Precursor)
Endurance support
3 grams of creatine per day
3 grams of citrulline per day
30 tablets

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-bsn..._FAC_TIM_TTT_RS_CBP_CH1_NBR_x*fb6017212318895

Last edited:
Been looking for this thread again...
Im a huge fan of kai. Last night was perfect. And put kai in the middle. Flexatron and wolf look good to. Anyone see how thick branch warren is looking though damn

Back
Top Bottom