STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I take mine off before I leave for the gym, and put it on when I get home.

Funny story, I started taking it off at home because I lost it at the gym for about a month.....my wife looked at me sideways the entire 30 days..LOLOL.

Damn, you lost it for a month? Did someone turn it in?

I take mine off before I leave for the gym, and put it on when I get home.

Funny story, I started taking it off at home because I lost it at the gym for about a month.....my wife looked at me sideways the entire 30 days..LOLOL.
Damn, you lost it for a month? Did someone turn it in?
Yea, someone found it and returned it to the lost and found

T0PPvhB.gif

So Mr. Olympia is basically that dude phil vs Kai? Iveheard of Kai for a minute, Phil not familiar with at all. Are there other awards? Wreigjt classes or whatever?

^ Phil Heath's won it the last 3 years and probably gonna take it again. From what I've read, it's probably gonna be Phil vs. Kai for 1st, then Dennis Wolf vs. Shawn Rhoden for 3rd and 4th.

That Vince gif is one of my favorite of all time :lol:

Had a 3000-3,500 calorie cheat day. Actually made me feel a little sick.

Feels good though coming from a 1,700-2,000 calorie diet.

Top 10 Placing

10. Juan Morel
9. Steve Kuclo
8. Victor Martinez
7. Big Ramy
6. Branch Warren
5- Dexter Jackson
4- Dennis Wolf
3- Shawn Rhoden
2- Kai Greene
1- Phil Heath

Last edited:
im not a fan at all of Phil heath, but he can't be denied.

I'm a huge Kai fan but it seems like he's going to get the Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, treatment. which sucks.

Branch Warren looked great.

Dennis wolf is coming.

Man what the **** is good boys

I don't know whats better, making money, having sex or lifting some heavy *** weights but.......  I do know that IM BACK BABY 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't even Kai fanboy (or Phil Heath, for that matter), but Phil should not have won. Just based on prejudging I'd put Dennis above Phil, but I am biased to the wolf.

That's a shame thah Kai didn't win.

For the first time I can say he was in much better condition than Phil.

Hey if any of you have a second and would be so kind as to legit check a pair of 7s I have a thread open, otherwise I know it may take awhile.

Back
Top Bottom