STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

5'9 178lbs checking in. 

What are your thoughts on eccentric pullups instead of using the bands? 

Whenever you feel like not going to the gym because you're sore or tired.

look at this picture

And remember this

"You would be hard-pressed to find a player in the NRL who goes through more than Nigel Plum to prepare for a game of football. He’s a modern-day warrior held together by strapping tape, with a pre-game ritual that would make Tutankhamun proud...He arrives to games close to two hours before kick-off to allow enough time for his hour-long strapping session.
Plum has had nine surgeries, been concussed almost a dozen times and has lost track of the number of weeks spent in the rehabilitation ward. But what makes his efforts to back up week-to-week even more remarkable is that he can’t take anti-inflammatory drugs..."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ith-injury-20140809-102chu.html#ixzz3ErHehI5i

Whenever you feel like not going to the gym because you're sore or tired.

look at this picture

And remember this

"You would be hard-pressed to find a player in the NRL who goes through more than Nigel Plum to prepare for a game of football. He’s a modern-day warrior held together by strapping tape, with a pre-game ritual that would make Tutankhamun proud...He arrives to games close to two hours before kick-off to allow enough time for his hour-long strapping session.
Plum has had nine surgeries, been concussed almost a dozen times and has lost track of the number of weeks spent in the rehabilitation ward. But what makes his efforts to back up week-to-week even more remarkable is that he can’t take anti-inflammatory drugs..."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ith-injury-20140809-102chu.html#ixzz3ErHehI5i
Thats not impressive that's just plain dumb, good luck to him when he's older.  I get what you're trying to say though lol

After 3 months going 4-5 days a week to the gym I struggled to go up 5lbs in my chest lifts today. It's the first time I wasn't 100% satisfied with my progression. Should I drop weight and go for more reps for a couple weeks or what do you guys recommend so that I can keep getting stronger and progressing?

After 3 months going 4-5 days a week to the gym I struggled to go up 5lbs in my chest lifts today. It's the first time I wasn't 100% satisfied with my progression. Should I drop weight and go for more reps for a couple weeks or what do you guys recommend so that I can keep getting stronger and progressing?
Yeah deload by 10-20% and eat more.

Im 5'8 230 

**** politics 
Ehhh most of the aesthetic boys in here would say otherwise but I have goals I want to reach so Ill do whatever it takes.

Weight moves weight. 

BIGBOSS, Im there with you bruh . Glad to see another big boy in the land of aesthetic guys, lol. Eat big, get big! I said it earlier but I'll throw it in again, 5'7" 255-260 depending on food intake. About to start peeling away some bodyfat very shortly

5'6" and i'm a kinda sloppy 180-185#
getting married in 10 days. i'll probably go up in weight after that. maybe even quit lifting :lol:
or maybe i'll eventually get down to my goal of 170# some year.

Lol my best friend is getting married next week. He's 5'9 and usually walks around at 190 but dropped to 170 ish just for the wedding.

He's going to balloon once the vows are done :lol:

Im 5'8 230 

**** politics 
Ehhh most of the aesthetic boys in here would say otherwise but I have goals I want to reach so Ill do whatever it takes.

Weight moves weight. 

BIGBOSS, Im there with you bruh . Glad to see another big boy in the land of aesthetic guys, lol. Eat big, get big! I said it earlier but I'll throw it in again, 5'7" 255-260 depending on food intake. About to start peeling away some bodyfat very shortly

good lord 5'7 and 260? how does that even look? what is that body fat % looking like?

Right now Im around 15-17% which is a little high for me but I want to get to 230-235 at 9-10% bf so the weight gain was necessary.

Right now Im around 15-17% which is a little high for me but I want to get to 230-235 at 9-10% bf so the weight gain was necessary.

oh 15% really isn't bad at all, even more impressive with 260 lbs bro. G ****.

[ATTACHMENT=7983]10517460_10204774705546589_216802065363001255_n.jpeg (80k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=7984]10410866_10204825182848490_5372215507933163051_n.jpeg (91k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Troll someone else, son. Not having it. Drop a pic since you got something to say...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom