STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

These shirts are so dope!! I have the grey one and that one. Gonna cop a few more when restock 3XL.

Te quality is serious. and they're body hugging and hold in the wash, i have no complaints

You're 5'9 183 and plan to gain 40-50 lbs in 3/4 months?
Hey one could hope.
but last year when i dropped to 176 for my show (August) i got to 220 by February
Realistically I plan to be about 210 by Jan since im eating a lot cleaner this time than I was October last year.

I'm also an Endomorph, so I have to work a lot harder losing weight than I do gaining

ay word to rob bailey, we're trying to get big enough to get sho and not eem worry about it haha

I can't find any of rob bailey's music for the low. only itunes
(DJM)

Last edited:
Can't wait to bulk in the winter and go after bigger numbers.  Pre summer i was 190lbs at 6 foot.  Soccer season in the early stages and i am 180lbs, weighed in at 175lbs after my game sunday but re-hydrated to 180.

Hey one could hope.
but last year when i dropped to 176 for my show (August) i got to 220 by February
Realistically I plan to be about 210 by Jan since im eating a lot cleaner this time than I was October last year.
You keep talking about these shows you have done... Pics or ducktales.

Any seasoned lifter knows you're not putting on 30-40 lbs of muscle in that time frame. You MAY be able to make the weight, but I'd be willing to bet you'll look sloppy as hell.

I hit a wall hard.... I'm 5'10. 215-225. Only time I get weighed is when I have med. Appointments.

I been running no less then 5 miles(sometimes more) a day and i play pick up ball a few times a week.
. I been slacking on the gym lately only going 3 times a week but I do home wo. Have a pull and dip bar and some decent sized dbs.

I'm stuck . All of a sudden I can't lose weight when I went from 280 to where I'm currently at (220ish) doing nothing different.
my calorie intake is like 3000 a day good eating habits not great.but I still always feel like I'm hungry

I want to at least get to 195. Do I need to run more, eat less or am I just meant to be bigger?

I hit a wall hard.... I'm 5'10. 215-225. Only time I get weighed is when I have med. Appointments.

I been running no less then 5 miles(sometimes more) a day and i play pick up ball a few times a week.
. I been slacking on the gym lately only going 3 times a week but I do home wo. Have a pull and dip bar and some decent sized dbs.

I'm stuck . All of a sudden I can't lose weight when I went from 280 to where I'm currently at (220ish) doing nothing different.
my calorie intake is like 3000 a day good eating habits not great.but I still always feel like I'm hungry

I want to at least get to 195. Do I need to run more, eat less or am I just meant to be bigger?
Drop your calories. 

V Din I just saw you on Kim Valentines channel, you're a ******* monster man.

She's bad too 
nthat.gif

5'6" and i'm a kinda sloppy 180-185#
getting married in 10 days. i'll probably go up in weight after that. maybe even quit lifting :lol:
or maybe i'll eventually get down to my goal of 170# some year.

Not sure how any one over looked this, but congrats on the marriage brother!

I recently got married back in April,

glad that wedding is over, that year of our engagement was insane with so much to plan lol

Def drop your cals. I cut at 1800 cals though im gonna bump that up to about 2400. Its taking a toll on my body.

Been sick for a few days and normally I get better after 2-3 days but I still eh. I think that may have to do with my immune system being a bit weaker since Ive been losing weight and taking so little calories. I actually bumped my calories a bit to maybe 2200 and I still lost a half pound.

You keep talking about these shows you have done... Pics or ducktales.

Any seasoned lifter knows you're not putting on 30-40 lbs of muscle in that time frame. You MAY be able to make the weight, but I'd be willing to bet you'll look sloppy as hell.
I dont understand why he gains a whole bunch of weight in a short period of time just to have a really hard time cutting it...doesnt make sense

Did one of those hydrostatic body fat tests to see where i am at. Been feeling a little more motivated since to see if i can get it down a bit more. Now if i can only get my eating in order 
mean.gif

Not sure how any one over looked this, but congrats on the marriage brother!

I recently got married back in April,

glad that wedding is over, that year of our engagement was insane with so much to plan lol
You late doggggg

I been told Mike congrats 
pimp.gif

We need to have NTStrong summit somewhere. Ive never been to Cali before...

Last edited:
I did heavy/low rep leg day yesterday.

Really feeling it today :smh:

Back and Bi's today.

Been trying to get 50 pullups a workout.

I start them out weighted with a 35, then drop to a 25 when it gets to the point that I can only do 1 rep.

I drop from 25 to no weight when that gets heavy.

Really trying to make gains on my pullups :lol:

Back
Top Bottom