STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I haven't been in this thread in awhile after I hurt my back...
Anybody remember these lol

Today was leg day. Decided to tie my squat PR of 405lbs.

what do ya'll think from what you can see?

This was my 10th or 11th set and the last two set were singles at 385lbs and 395lbs

Today was leg day. Decided to tie my squat PR of 405lbs.

what do ya'll think from what you can see?

This was my 10th or 11th set and the last two set were singles at 385lbs and 395lbs
Looks good. Only advice would be to not spend as much time just standing in the rack. It takes a lot more energy than you may realize.

Im gonna do the 135 challenge within next 1-2 hrs

Brb with my number. I expect it to be way under bwood 60.

New Challenges accepted

Chest day.  Will try the 135lb challenge.  I am shooting for 20. 

But i feel fat today so chest...tris...run a few miles post work out.  Gonna be a 2 hour gym sesh

My split this weak sucks.

Wednesday - Legs (squats)

Thursday - Shoulders

Friday -off

Saturday - Deadlift - light squats

Sunday - bs day...prob bi's and some upper back and cardio

I think I can get 40ish

i use to do this once or so every other week with that weight..  3sets: first  set 30 reps.. then 20.. then 10

Jeez idk how some of you guys can only workout a body part once a week on specific days. Chest once a day every Monday? What if you cant go that Monday, it throws off your whole week. :lol:

But nah I know it isnt that strict, I like the idea of working out a body part and giving it specific rest time (48-72 hours).

When im off from work im at the gym sometimes too long and I dont feel as satisfied. I did back yesterday and was at the gym from 130-5. Cardio at first then actual back workout but I spent a lot of time chatting between sets and then eventually 2 of my boys came through and I chopped it up for a while (did pullups and some biceps inbetween sets).

I think a 2.5 hour workout is ideal. Cardio, workout at a not too furious pace, and whatnot.

Gonna get some protein from Costco, Cellucor or Muscle Pharm?

picasso swerve picasso swerve I've loved Musclepharm so far. Bought 8 tubs when they went on coupon last January. Was $35 for like a 5 pound tub. Because New Years is coming up, I would expect a lot of fitness nutrition stuff go on sale at Costco again

Just in case anyone is interested.... Inzer forever lever belt, size large, 10mm, brand new, $60 on Craigslist in DC/VA.

Do you like the taste tho. I tried the chocolate MP Combat and it was awful. 
It's pretty decent. I'm fine with it. Haven't really gotten tired of it. Just have it with some water and I'm good. I like it a lot better than optimum

They have cellucor dirt cheap at some costcos (cinnamon swirl flavor)

Haven't heard of that. I live in LA though so idk if it's just cause of location

Went with the MP Cookies N Cream. Great reviews. Been using Dymatize Iso-100 so having "5 different types of protein" is an interesting thought (though I do believe it will be unnoticeable differences 
laugh.gif
), but the idea is nice.

Had the Cellucor in my cart but coudnt stop thinking about the MP so I switched. Goddamn marketing and attractive tub, not to mention im a sucker for CnC. 
embarassed.gif

For anyone interested, 5 lbs of MP CnC for $45 whereas the Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl was $35 for 4lbs. They also had ON Vanilla and Chocolate 6lbs for $60.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom