STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What pre-workouts are y'all using?

I did purple wrath for a while, but I swear it didn't make my workouts any better than when I forgot it. That vitamin B most def had my skin crawling though.

dude. you took TWO scoops of that? that's 800mg. of caffeine along with a pile of other heavy stims. i take 3/4 of a scoop and that's good enough. man....that must have felt horrible.
Ive done the same thing.... except with cocaine. 

I did purple wrath for a while, but I swear it didn't make my workouts any better than when I forgot it. That vitamin B most def had my skin crawling though.
wraath doesn't have any stims in it and the tingle came from the beta alanine.

I use Crush.
I dont know if it's hit stores yet though.
got it through an independent dealer.

I hear the Dom Marzetti stuff isn't bad either. if anyone watches his BroScience vids.

Im using Metabolic Nutrition ESP. Has 3 different serving sizes for those who are caffeine junkies. Became immune to Hyde couple months ago.

I use controlled labs white flood reborn..

Easily the best of he ones I've tried: (musclepharm assault, betancourt bullnox, vega sport pre-workout energizer and jack3d micro

Lets go!!

New week

right..5AM Monday in the torture rack makes me forgive all my sins committed over the weekend

I am trying to help my recovery process with heavy lifting days. I don't take any supplements or drink protein shakes presently. Any recommendations?

I am trying to help my recovery process with heavy lifting days. I don't take any supplements or drink protein shakes presently. Any recommendations?
just eat more. Like an extra lb of ground beef, or a whey shake, or some chicken, and some carbs.

Back
Top Bottom