STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone wana help me out.

Right now I'm doing IIFYM calculator, I'm losing weight. Plus I'm doing IF with a eating window of 10-6pm. I exercise 4-5 days a week lift and 15 mins of HIIT.

I want to add a refeed day In the week. Right now I'm doing
70F/174C/200P 2126 Cals, I'm 200lbs 5'8".

Maintenance is at 2658Cals. How should I go about it. Just drop some fat and protein and fill up the rest with carbs up to 2400-2500 Cals? No HIIT that day?

How long having you been keeping track?

When I usually go on a refeed I keep my proteins the same and add 100g to carbs and maybe 10g to fats but that's just me

Anyone wana help me out.

Right now I'm doing IIFYM calculator, I'm losing weight. Plus I'm doing IF with a eating window of 10-6pm. I exercise 4-5 days a week lift and 15 mins of HIIT.

I want to add a refeed day In the week. Right now I'm doing
70F/174C/200P 2126 Cals, I'm 200lbs 5'8".

Maintenance is at 2658Cals. How should I go about it. Just drop some fat and protein and fill up the rest with carbs up to 2400-2500 Cals? No HIIT that day?

What are you trying to do? Lose weight? I lost 50lbs in 6 months doing lifting, cardio, and tracking calories. Calories in vs calories out, thats it. Forget the macros, keep trakc of protein and just keep in mind how much carbs you eat. I had Chipotle, Subways, cafe paninis all throughot my weight loss and it didnt hinder me once.

Have a refeed day once or twice a week, pig out but be aware of what you eat also. I would have a refeed but I woudnt eat cake and cookies all day, id have a nice steak or something with atleast protein.

What are you trying to do? Lose weight? I lost 50lbs in 6 months doing lifting, cardio, and tracking calories. Calories in vs calories out, thats it. Forget the macros, keep trakc of protein and just keep in mind how much carbs you eat. I had Chipotle, Subways, cafe paninis all throughot my weight loss and it didnt hinder me once.

Have a refeed day once or twice a week, pig out but be aware of what you eat also. I would have a refeed but I woudnt eat cake and cookies all day, id have a nice steak or something with atleast protein.
What do you recommend for tracking?

What sort of cardio? HIIT or long and steady?

I wanna try the intermittent fasting but I be hungry 

I do 10am-6pm, but as long as your eating less hours than fasted you should be good. Most of those hours are just from sleeping

Last edited:
I do 10am-6pm, but as long as your eating less hours than fasted you should be good. Most of those hours are just from sleeping
I'm in education so my work hours are 8-3 so I'm up at 7, and 3 hours seems like forever for the first meal...

I will have to tweak somethings cause since I got married I've put on 50 pounds and my boy having his bachelor party in a few months so I'm trying to get down some for the skrippers.

What do you recommend for tracking?

What sort of cardio? HIIT or long and steady?

I wanna try the intermittent fasting but I be hungry 

Myfitnesspal.

I used to do 20 min cardio (spin class or treadmill).

Now im just running a mile on the treadmill or a mile or two outdoors.

Forget the IF, just track everything and do something. Consistency is more important than any program.

I don't know if this has been asked, so please forgive me if it has, but is there a benefit for working out first thing in the morning vice the evening?

I don't know if this has been asked, so please forgive me if it has, but is there a benefit for working out first thing in the morning vice the evening?

Getting your workout over with and not having to worry about making time for it either. Generally more energy in the morning too since the day hasnt tired you out. Oh, and less people generally than the evening rush.

#NoBroscience but you can breathe better the first 3 hours you are awake than later in the day.

Started up a new program for the new year but whenever I do squats, the top of my left foot hurts like a ***** whenever I go down. Anyone else experience this pain? 

as someon else said, it's a bit of bro science but supposedly you burn more fat in the morning (after you wake up) compared to the P.m. ( I guess since less food is in your body)

i thought TVs in the gym were specifically for football games (LOL )

that CT fletcher app i have is literally just clips of his youtube videos in audio format.
it's still great motivator though. I'm a fan

Those days when 80 percent of your personal best feels impossible to lift...

I knew it was going to be a bad day when I still felt tired after warming up lol

God wants us to rest on Sundays

*sigh

Last edited:
Happy new year guy! Hope everyone has set their goal for the year and are readily pursuing them.

I recently have been making the switch back from deadlifting sumo, to a conventional pull. Been doing a ton of core work and some Beltless main lifts.

On Friday I went to for a pr and was able to get 615lb. Missed 620 lb right before and somehow got the 15 lol check the vid out or if you guys need any help feel free to contact on ig or here.

Instagram.com/deadlifts_and_nikes

My left shoulder is also in snap city. I can barely put a shirt on / off. Any home remedys?

Back
Top Bottom