STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Encountered a couple literally posing for pics in the squat rack. I politely asked them to move and they said they were using it. Girl was sitting on the safety bars and her man was taking pics. I go sit on a bike and do some cardio while waiting. The couple literally didn't touch the bar at all the whole time I watched them. So I got fed up and asked them if I could use it since they obviously weren't and dude got mad, called me a jerk and then they both left.

Was I wrong for doing what I did?

Also, can anyone recommend some stretches to do before squatting? My legs feel kinda tight and I probably should be stretching more than I currently do. Since I seem to always get caught in some BS when trying to squat I'm sure I'll have plenty of time for a stretch routine. My school really needs to get another squat rack.

Encountered a couple literally posing for pics in the squat rack. I politely asked them to move and they said they were using it. Girl was sitting on the safety bars and her man was taking pics. I go sit on a bike and do some cardio while waiting. The couple literally didn't touch the bar at all the whole time I watched them. So I got fed up and asked them if I could use it since they obviously weren't and dude got mad, called me a jerk and then they both left.

Also, can anyone recommend some stretches to do before squatting? My legs feel kinda tight and I probably should be stretching more than I currently do. Since I seem to always get caught in some BS when trying to squat I'm sure I'll have plenty of time for a stretch routine. My school really needs to get another squat rack.
Shoulda asked him to square up *****. Take his girl in front of him. Ahhaahhaah. Couples always take a long time when they working out. Even if they not doing anything it's kinda rude On their part. Should have asked if you could take the picture for them and throw his phone away.

Just got done putting my new weight bench together and took a test on it, got a cramp above my left knee four reps in :lol: :smh:

Is there an exercise for your knees I should know?

I tend to twist them when I'm at work so I learned to move my legs more frequently.

Legs day today assuming my foot holds up.

Metcons finally came in yesterday and i am impressed. Gonna put them through the paces today see how they hold up.

You were more patient than most IMO. That's like a top 5 for biggest waste of time in the squat rack.

Just got done putting my new weight bench together and took a test on it, got a cramp above my left knee four reps in :lol: :smh:

Damn man sounds like it didn't work out time to sell it.

It's cool though I can buy it off you how bout lower than retail since its Un DSed?

Had an older power lifting guy applaud me on my squat form earlier and he told me I should compete.

Feels good when someone else recognizes your hard work.

Keep working, fam.

Had an older power lifting guy applaud me on my squat form earlier and he told me I should compete.

Feels good when someone else recognizes your hard work.

Keep working, fam.

That's cute, did you post that on your blog?

Last edited:
Got my SBD elbow & knee sleeves in today (went with M in both). Did a few diamond pushups with the elbow sleeves & didn't feel any popping in my elbow; so far so good. Can't wait to test them out tomorrow & Saturday. Thanks for the suggestion bigboss bigboss

Just ordered my Adipowers and some more chucks for squats and deads and they just shipped, but won't be here until next Wednesday. I feel like UPS shipping runs so much slower when you don't spring for the express shipping. Fedex seems to take less than 4 days no matter what. Unless it's from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom