STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thanks for the bench article. But i tore my delt pec tie in 3 years ago. So benching flare out is painful. I dont really even bench anymore because of it. I can do push ups with a little pain. Flys dont hurt as much. Alot of machine work for me. Cable cross overs

Usain  
roll.gif

These dudes got different metabolisms b. I remember watching a Hards Knocks where Ocho Cinco was eating MCds all the time and seemed unaffected 
sick.gif

African genetics are second to none. I cant tell you how many dudes Ive seen who can eat **** all day and still be cut up with abs and a v taper and carry a lot of LBM. Another reason why the majority of top Mr Olympias have been of African decent too.

Last edited:
Think I strained my left hamstring a month ago from squats...Thought it was just my form, but I've tried everything and every time I come up, I get a sharp pain in my left hamstring near my butt cheek 
mean.gif
 I don't feel it when I do body weight, but once I add on weight, it starts to hurt. Really don't want to take a break from squatting as I finally got back up to repping 225, but I just might have to for the long run...**** sucks so much. 
mean.gif
mad.gif

another PR

I was able to get 340lbs on the bench

Ya'll need to follow me so I can follow back. I'm not as active on this site or this thread. So I miss what you guys are doing.

another PR

I was able to get 340lbs on the bench

Ya'll need to follow me so I can follow back. I'm not as active on this site or this thread. So I miss what you guys are doing.

You aren't that fat, so I guess it counts :smile:lol)

Good work though :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo how often do yall work legs? Taking way too long to build these quads up :smh:. Every other muscle I see instant progress, I'm getting more toned but no bigger hitting squats/lunges/leg press once a week. Need a good program that doesn't involve extensions

Reps to all yall. I don't squat that heavy but I get 20 reps at 135 and pyramid the weight up and reps down. Gonna start doing that 2x a week

Crossfit is kicking my butt.

Did the Angie benchmark at 26:52

100 pull-ups
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 air squats

On top of doing 5x3 at 120 no feet snatch.

I'm feeling stronger and pure muscle mass. I have to get my diet under control.

Back
Top Bottom