STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thanks to who ever told me about the Wreckage. Pretty damn good pwo. 
pimp.gif

I know this was mentioned before but idk if it was the same brand. Barilla. Now sells high protein pasta. 2.50 a box I think. 17g per serving. Will be trying it this week

Bruh, what in the world...

"The @sarasigmundsspecial! After spending the morning with@torokhtiy@putsoff  and crew working technique and lifting heavy, then some classic @crossfit, we worked up to a max clean into back squat into front squat. Followed by 20 reps time with 50# less. Here's 320 and the final rep at 275!" - C&K athlete @nohlsen"

Last edited:
interested in the protein plus pasta review. Actually bought some whole wheat pasta last night but didn't see the protein plus...maybe wasn't really looking since i had i mind what i wanted from the start.

Went to Vitamin Shoppe buy boxes of quest bars. They price them at $27.99 thats about $2.33 per bar. Safeway sells the vanilla almond bars as singles for $2.29 :smh:

I still bought a box of smores but was really hoping for the online price of $24.99 per box

Out of curiosity i also bought an ISOTECH42. It has artificial sweeteners and color but its 190 cals...42g of protein. Its also like a drink...like gatorade ish...not a shake. It was $2.99 so i bough one to try...havent' drank it yet

Last edited:
Protein plus is ok but it isn't like its 4 times the protein, it's 2 more grams per serving than whole wheat. Also has more cals and fat. Consistency is different too, not worth sacrificing for 2 extra grams of protein imo.

I play ball in the am. Then after that I have my first meal...my protein shake. I definitely gotta tighten up the diet. I eat pretty decent during the day time...but at nights it's hard because I get crazy cravings for carbs and junk food. I ain't got no self control

Yes you do. You just choose not too. It was hard for me at first. Everytime I would go out drinking I would get the munchies and eat whatever. It'd be so late that Wendy's was my only option and I don't even wanna think of how much junk I was putting down because I would go all out.

Now what do I do? Slowed down a lot on alcohol and made better food choices.

Once you see results then it'll be nothing to you to put down the bud and munchies

I don't disagree with you...with that said

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...power-your-way-to-lasting-weight-loss/488801/
You Can’t Willpower Your Way To Lasting Weight Loss

Shedding pounds is usually a losing battle—research suggests it’s better to just focus on building a healthy lifestyle.

Man IPF Worlds was ridiculous. John Haack and Brett Gibbs battling for the 83kg crown. Ray Williams with a 966 lb raw squat. And to top it all off CJ Cummings hit a 180 kg clean and jerk today at 16 years old. WATTBA :pimp:

CJ Cummings is just ridiculous. He has the same clean and jerk max as my coach who is 12 years older and competes in the 85 kg category.

And he has such an unorthodox style of lifting too. But he's breaking records with it so there's no need to change anything :lol:

Last edited:
Kid was just born to lift.

There's natural strength and then there is that.

He's basically the Lebron of weightlifting.

The LeBron of American weightlifting, yes. Kids his age in other countries are on another level [emoji]128514[/emoji]

*edit

Never mind. Didn't realize the records he is breaking are youth world records, not just youth American records.

That's crazy.

Last edited:
Not looking forward to squats tmrw. First time in a few months 
laugh.gif
 Gonna be hurtin' real bad this week

Cummings is just so damn quick underneath the bar...don't even think the bar goes to his belly button...he gets it to hip level at the highest and then just gets underneath lol

CJ Cummings is just ridiculous. He has the same clean and jerk max as my coach who is 12 years older and competes in the 85 kg category.

And he has such an unorthodox style of lifting too. But he's breaking records with it so there's no need to change anything :lol:

I watxhed him an interview saying this is all he ever wanted to do. Big Dreams and Goals at such a young age.

Glad to see USA finally won in IWF even if it's the youth!

America lifters are all unorthodox, then they wonder why we can't never be on top of the IWF world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom