STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

can the both of you get off of my testicles. thanks we appreciate it.

for some reason his brand pops up on my facebook as the sponsored (i didn't like the page)

Amel as far as alcohol goes i hate vodka as well.

I usually dont mess with whiskey either.

I stick to gin / beer/ tequila / rum.

I also don't even drink that much anymore. maybe once every 2 or 3 weeks. just to have a beer or drink at a social gathering.

Hey guys so i am going to make the leap. I know this is a dumb question but just want to verify.

Inzer belt sizing. I wear a 33 waist pants mostly. Can do a 32 but 33 is comfortably loose if that makes sense. I obviously wear my lifting belt more or less on my abs. So a M is 30-33. I am assuming that will be fine. But any other insight would be appreciated.

Hey guys so i am going to make the leap. I know this is a dumb question but just want to verify.

Inzer belt sizing. I wear a 33 waist pants mostly. Can do a 32 but 33 is comfortably loose if that makes sense. I obviously wear my lifting belt more or less on my abs. So a M is 30-33. I am assuming that will be fine. But any other insight would be appreciated.

I have the exact same waist. Can wear 32 but 33 is comfortable. I have a medium and a large. Large has extra holes punched I use, go with medium. One of my friends commandeered my medium awhile ago so I've been using the large.

I have the exact same waist. Can wear 32 but 33 is comfortable. I have a medium and a large. Large has extra holes punched I use, go with medium. One of my friends commandeered my medium awhile ago so I've been using the large.

thank you so much for the response

Can somebody point me in the right direction with the proper way to cut? Tips for reducing body fat percentage?

Can somebody point me in the right direction with the proper way to cut? Tips for reducing body fat percentage?
Easy lol. Be in a caloric deficit. Lift heavy. Throw in cardio if you don't want to drop cals. Rinse repeat cycle lol. Of course its harder than it seems.

To add:
Find your maintenance caloric intake (calculators online). Track what you eat. Eat less then you burn = weight loss. Ex: caloric maintenance for me at 6 foot 180lbs with a desk job who works out 5 times a week or so is around 2k. If i want to gain weight i eat over that if i want to lose weight i eat under that. I track my food but not macros. I try to eat "clean" and just go from there.

What they don't tell you is the mental toll this takes. After a week of eating at a deficit and working out i start to lose energy and become unmotivated and feel sluggish. It isn't easy...if it was...everyone would be in great shape

I just gained four pounds overnight 
sick.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

How the hell? and how do I get rid of them?

I need to maintain my weight for martial arts tournaments.

I just gained four pounds overnight :x :rolleyes :wow: :stoneface: >: :frown: :smh:
How the hell? and how do I get rid of them?
I need to maintain my weight for martial arts tournaments.

Most likely water. Did you take a **** and piss before you weighed yourself? Did you have big meal the night before that was high in sodium?

4# overnight?! wow you're gaining weight too fast man. try not eating anything heavy. maybe just eat a bag of potato chips or pork rinds and drink 2 gallons of water then try weighing yourself again and see if that helped.

To add:
Find your maintenance caloric intake (calculators online). Track what you eat. Eat less then you burn = weight loss. Ex: caloric maintenance for me at 6 foot 180lbs with a desk job who works out 5 times a week or so is around 2k. If i want to gain weight i eat over that if i want to lose weight i eat under that. I track my food but not macros. I try to eat "clean" and just go from there.

What they don't tell you is the mental toll this takes. After a week of eating at a deficit and working out i start to lose energy and become unmotivated and feel sluggish. It isn't easy...if it was...everyone would be in great shape

I'm 5'11 190. I will give this a shot, I need to decrease my body fat. I bulked and lifted all winter and I finally reached the ideal we weight I want to be.

5'11" 220lbs checking in. Trying to get down to 200 before end of the summer without losing too much strength

5'7 180

Trying to maintain for a month or two before a chill slow bulk. Cut down from 187 now I don't have that gut anymore.

It used to be a major staple of my fitness regimen. Then I tore my meniscus playing basketball so no more running like I used to.

Anyways I would run about 3 miles every day or every other day. Nothing longer than 6 miles at a time. Greatest shape of my life when I could run :frown:

Back
Top Bottom