STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I started my cut back in feb and the fat was coming off fast but i notice i was losing srs mass, especially on my quads :frown:
Couple weeks ago i started back to bulking. Sucks but whatever you learn from ur mistakes.

I got rid of my scale, i strictly look at my body for changes. Its obvious...youll know for sure if any changes

I started my cut back in feb and the fat was coming off fast but i notice i was losing srs mass, especially on my quads
frown.gif

Couple weeks ago i started back to bulking. Sucks but whatever you learn from ur mistakes.

I got rid of my scale, i strictly look at my body for changes. Its obvious...youll know for sure if any changes
been cutting since May and my quads were the first to go...feels badman 

Summer going good , starred my cut end of April 216-218. Now down to 194-196, depending on the water. I feel good diet is key to me taking the weight off and tons of miles on the Fixie. My waist has gone down a lot from 35, now to 33in. My eating been really good with mostly lean meats , and some natural carbs. Like mostly fruit and veggies for my intake. All most caved yesterday to my craving for a stuffed Pizza. Might cheat and feed the craving today. Everyone stay foucused and push for your goals..

hate cutting, but like seeing visible abs. :smh:
slow cuts are killing me. and not even the food. just looking at the scale move only 1 lb a week sucks. food wise im good tho.

also not use to doing abs everyday lol we need that jetsons technology. let me watch myself work out on the treadmill

Man I hate cutting with every ounce of my being. I had a six pack 4 days ago. Then I ate a pack of Klondike bars, almost a whole tub of red vines, like 5 doughnuts, a large order of biscuits and gravy, two bacon ultimate cheeseburgers from jack & the box, and more alcohol than I can even keep track of. I'm sitting here looking like one of these guys smh

Back to square one. I hate myself. My boys bachelor party was not kind to me.

Bro, stop with the self hate and trade all the candy/booze for burgers. You'll never have a 6 pack but you'll be stronger than ever and still not fat. :pimp:

Last edited:
Bro, stop with the self hate and trade all the candy/booze for burgers. You'll never have a 6 pack but you'll be stronger than ever and still not fat. :pimp:

Exactly.

If you gonna eat like ****, at least let it be stuff that will actually help you get stronger.

When I first started lifting, I was so skinny so I just pigged out daily on steak/fries/burgers/seafood nachos/Mac and cheese/bacon

I gained a lot of strength (early gains too) but then I added too much fat before I found out what macros was really all about.

I still eat like **** all day then come dinner I smash turkey and rice and veggies or something to even it out. I could have a 6 pack in two weeks from now, I've done it. I'd just rather keep bulking. Once I'm pulling 500 I'll chill maybe... Probably not.

Ive always had chicken and rice since i was a kid so thats what i eat most of the time. Sometimes switch the rice for pasta. Not big on red meat but ill eat it once a week. I never had a problem with soda or sugary drinks cuz im not big on them but i have a sweet tooth. I just dont buy that stuff anymore cuz if its in the crb ill **** around and eat a box of cookies at once :lol: so if its outta sight its outta mind. Just upped my fruit and veggies intake.

I still eat like **** all day then come dinner I smash turkey and rice and veggies or something to even it out. I could have a 6 pack in two weeks from now, I've done it. I'd just rather keep bulking. Once I'm pulling 500 I'll chill maybe... Probably not.

Quest for 5 plates very real, I'm tryna hit that before the Fall.

Yeah I eat like 4 rice dishes a day usually with chicken. Lots of curry which has coconut milk too.

Yup I'll be at 5 soon enough. Our quest is coming to an end soon. :pimp:

The come up was real bros. All this for only $20 :lol:

It's actually pretty good, it's not sweet but it's very drinkable

Got 2 tubs myself

For some reason my brothers hasn't shipped or something and he ordered it days ago

I ordered one after him with prime and it came quickly

weight slowly coming off.

Man i don't know how people do it dieting sucks. I am literally hungry and thinking about food all day, every waking hour unless im doing physical activity. But i was 181 a month and a half ago and am 176 right now.

So about a lb a week. I want to try to get down to 170-173 range by the time fall soccer rolls around. But hopefully maintaining strength totals. Still want to be able to pull 405 and squat 365 at around 170 lbs. Got to stay diligent with the cardio is all
My lean protein staples are organic egg whites, organic no-fat cottage cheese, boneless skinless chicken breast, fish, peanuts, NF Greek Yogurt and lean ground beef (When I can get it on sale). You're probably eating some of these already.

My secret is squash. I love butternut and acorn squash.

This is butternut squash's macro profile: 1 cup: .2 g fat, 21.5 g carb, 1.8 g protein - 82 calories. It's not going to be a big source of protein but for sides it's outstanding, easy to make and delicious. I'm a fan of adding sunflower seeds and 0 cal chili mango chutney sauce to it. Good stuff.

I'm 6 feet tall, 162 lbs, 7% BF

That's the hardest part. Like you feel like you are depleted and hungry all the time...step on the scale...down .3lbs and youre like seriously?!?!

But its the journey...trying to enjoy the journey
Stopped looking at the scale after the first week, **** was getting depressing. I started off at about 230 in May, I'm at 224 now. I need this to go by faster

Bro, stop with the self hate and trade all the candy/booze for burgers. You'll never have a 6 pack but you'll be stronger than ever and still not fat.
pimp.gif
this.

i eat whatever and i eat chips ahoy cookies to fill any gaps in my calories too 
roll.gif

Mirror > scale

Screw you Ectomorphs.

coming in here gloating about how u eat all u want and barely gain.

you can all kick rocks.

I have a Gout in my toe, horrible feeling. 

Dr. talking about, I may have to come off that beef for awhile.

I must admit, the last 2 weeks, I've been slacking on my gallon of water a day due to work.

Trying to bulk up. I got one more week left. 

205 now, I need to get 10 more pounds by August 1st. 

Last edited:

I have a Gout in my toe, horrible feeling. 

Dr. talking about, I may have to come off that beef for awhile.

I must admit, the last 2 weeks, I've been slacking on my gallon of water a day due to work.

Trying to bulk up. I got one more week left. 

205 now, I need to get 10 more pounds by August 1st. 
Brooooooo I have it in the same place!! haha I take medicine for it every day. When it flares up it painful as ****. 
sick.gif

What is a gout?
its like a fluid swells around the joint causing arthritis from eating unhealthy if im right, my friends used to say can we get a big mac with extra gout sauce lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom