STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

haven't had those yet but im sure between stoppanni and kaged muscle dude im sure they got only the best researches for their stuff

It's just one nagging injury after another lately. I feel like Picasso Swerve up in here [emoji]128557[/emoji]

This time it's a tight, sore left calf. I got it since I've started running. I got to be careful with this one because I know that running with a tight calf can blow your Achilles.

Last edited:
Na.... I'm just going to start bicycling instead of running. There's no way I can hurt myself doing that...right? *knock on wood

Last edited:
As a fellow 30-something NTer, I can confirm recurring injuries. Forearm/elbow killing me on bench.

Man I ain't worried. I've only just turned 30. Nothing can keep me down [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just got to stretch and warm up more and know my limits.

I think I was just being dumb. Going from not running at all to running 2 miles right away. I should've taken it easy the first couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Man im 26 and i swear im more damaged goods than yall older cats :lol: messed up left shoulder when i dislocated it as a teen, bullet in right arm, nerve damage in hand :lol:

Came home to some sweet gains

20160726_175012.jpg

Was supposed to do 1 set of 5 for 400lbs DL

Got 4 in, couldn't get that 5th one in... :lol:

Last edited:
Oatmeal raisin is one of the best flavors of any food substance of all time. OLD MAN AMEL. AMIRITE???

I am not old!

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

#30isthenew20

Last edited:
Been doing Chest/Shoulders on certain days and Back/triceps on other days..thinking I should do Chest/Tris and Back/shoulders though for a switch up..

Back to the gym tonight. 4 days off still sore. Damn farmers walk. I need to work in stretching.

Man I remember this fitness instructor chick telling me you shouldn't stretch after lifting because lifting tightens the muscles and stretching makes them loose so it defeats the purpose

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom