STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Trying too. :lol: I just want to get my on paper pay up for a couple years so I can start grabbing rental properties. That's the 10 year plan.

Trying too. :lol: I just want to get my on paper pay up for a couple years so I can start grabbing rental properties. That's the 10 year plan.

Hell ya thats a good plan. Sit back and collect that rental income. I was on that same wave til i got caught up smh

:lol: @ dj khaled

Last edited:

Hell ya thats a good plan. Sit back and collect that rental income. I was on that same wave til i got caught up smh

:lol: @ dj khaled

Cdl bruh. You'll never get rich doing just that but you'll make 60k off rip here in Minneapolis at least. I'm sure it's comparable where you are. You don't need a flawless record for that at all. It's more about can you do the job.

Cdl bruh. You'll never get rich doing just that but you'll make 60k off rip here in Minneapolis at least. I'm sure it's comparable where you are. You don't need a flawless record for that at all. It's more about can you do the job.

I had down payment ready for a condo before all this bs. Was gonna fix it up a little (paint, new cabinets etc) and rent it out. Extra income on top of the paycheck i was getting from work. **** went down the drain tho, cant blame no one but myself.

I don't dispute any of what you said. The problem is just like it is medicine that books really don't mean a ******* thing next to experience. Actually it probably holds true in many professions. Reading a book and making it work in practice are two different things. I've read the books said they are complete **** and posted pics.

Issue isnt academics versus experience.

The issue is how emotionally reactive you get over a stranger in the Internet .

You acting like he slapped your grandmother in real life

Issue isnt academics versus experience.

The issue is how emotionally reactive you get over a stranger in the Internet .

You acting like he slapped your grandmother in real life
I'm just talking **** it doesn't really mean anything.

Jkitty even tho you hate fitjoy wrongfully...
How is that bpi 1 m r??
:nerd:

It's been quite some time since I had it so it's probably a different formula by now, but I liked it enough to use it more than once. Wasn't anything crazy but I remember I thought it was decent. Not going to swear to it or give you specifics though because it was so long ago.

I had no idea it was gonna be this tough to find a pwo w/o creatine. i might just have to bite the bullet and cop that expensive white flood reborn. geez oh pete. What is it with you guys and creatine?!?!

I had no idea it was gonna be this tough to find a pwo w/o creatine. i might just have to bite the bullet and cop that expensive white flood reborn. geez oh pete. What is it with you guys and creatine?!?!
Why are you scared of creatine big boy 
laugh.gif

Just drink coffee or make you some hyphy mud lol

Last edited:
It's been quite some time since I had it so it's probably a different formula by now, but I liked it enough to use it more than once. Wasn't anything crazy but I remember I thought it was decent. Not going to swear to it or give you specifics though because it was so long ago.
Thank you sir. Get the cinnamon flavor of fit joy and thank me tomm

1 mr doesnt have it.

Also i emailed chrome supps about that pre workout that turned into ....mush. and theyll be sending me a new bottle of their new formula

I just find creatine to be unnecessary. It doesn't really feel like the benefits are worth it, and then the down sides are wack. Bloating for some people, it actually makes me feel more fatigued quicker, like sleepy. and then the raise in dht...I don't want to take any chances, I need to keep my luscious locks. The raise in strength is marginal. The increase in size is water. Imo.

Dont judge me but i still dont exactly know what creatine does ... ive taken other supps. Creatine use to bloat me (monohydrate like 6 years ago)

i've used creatine hcl and when i stopped using it i def noticed a decrease in size and strength.

Creatine retains water in the muscle cell to help with protein synthesis. That's why you need to make sure to use it properly. Can be beneficial. Creative is supposed to provide energy and help slight increase in strength.

There's no concrete evidence or studies of downside of using creatine. If you are bloating then you need to use a different product.

But like any supplement, it may work for you and it may not.

Last edited:
there is no hard evidence that oral supplementation will significantly help with protein synthesis. creatine helps increase time to fatigue. where you may only be able to push out 5 reps at a certain weight, creatine may help you squeeze out another rep or so. if you bloat, you're probably loading at too high a dose.

Back
Top Bottom